The first puzzle Puzzle appeared in the XVIII centurycentury, when some inventor has pasted a map on a wooden board and cut it into many small pieces of irregular shape. He did this not out of idle curiosity, but especially for applied purposes: it was a textbook for geography lessons. This idea caught on, and the puzzles gradually came out of the classroom and became an exciting entertainment for the aristocracy
To date, we created a variety of types of puzzles for all tastes.
Puzzles are available in several versions: volumetric puzzles (of the individual pieces are going to three-dimensional objects) and "flat" puzzles (of the individual parts are going to two-dimensional picture).
For such two-dimensional puzzles are also possible options for the final result:
• Form - Finished paintings can be rectangular, circular, etc .;
• image - it can be a photo, drawing, collage (from photos or drawings). collage technique served as the inspiration for the creators of puzzles.
This technique was first used by the Cubists. The first collages emerged in 1912 in the workshop of George Braque and Pablo Picasso.
• Number of pieces - a few pieces (children) up to several thousand pieces;
• production of material - cardboard, plastic; puzzle surface can be covered with special paint that glows in the dark.
Where to begin collecting puzzle?
Open the box ... Lay, huddled close to each other, who overturned a convenient resting ... hundreds and thousands of colored pieces. Where is the place of each of them, would not say.
Collect a single picture of the chaos of particlesIt seems to be something of a series of fantasy ... However, "to create the world" of the reigning confusion is not difficult with a systematic approach to solving this global problem.
Circuits are poured out on a flat surface: cardboard, board for drawing (not on the floor) - in this case, we will always be able to move our creativity in a convenient area.
we select pieces of the total weight for the frame:
- With a smooth edge;
- With two smooth edges - these details are put in the corners of the future picture, picking up their location in color image on the box.
Sort the pieces for the frame color and, guided by the control picture on the cover, attach them to the "corners".
The frame is ready!
The remaining parts neatly laid out onprepared surface, parallel rassortirovyvaya them by color and a similar image - is largely simplify assembly task (white to white, small houses for small houses, etc.).
Focusing on the reference image,We begin to lay out the individual image blocks. They are not necessarily directly attached to the frame (can be separately collected tree in the center of the picture or of the clouds in the background).
The main principle of our work - the more detailswe will be able to bond with each other, the less they will be lonely! After all, even the two combined pieces are more details about his place in the big picture than one.
So, gradually building up the image of blocks of tens and hundreds Dellal, eventually we will be able to fasten them together and attach to the frame.
Our mosaic is ready. All pieces have found their place, and now exist as a whole! So what is next….
Compiled puzzle, you can:
• placed in a special frame under glass and hung on the wall;
• pasted on cardboard or plywood and the frame do it yourself and also to hang somewhere nubud (for example, in the entrance);
• The front side of the cover with special glue and use the above tips;
• disassemble the pieces and put in a box until better times.
With the right approach, this process gives a lot of fun!