Do you know that…
* Her grandfather (last name Anastasakis) came to the US from Greece and became the owner of the diner.
* When Jennifer Aniston was 9 years old, her parents divorced.
* When Jennifer Aniston was 11 years old, one of her watercolors came to the exhibition in the Museum Metropohten.
* Passion for play-acting began with school drum circle, when she was nine years old.
* In the end, she found an agent who agreed to represent her, but he put Aniston stringent condition - she must lose 30 pounds.
* Fees for "Friends," she used to create your own kinofirmy.
* Jennifer Aniston - godmother of Coco, her daughter's best friend Courteney Cox.
* Brad Pitt, the idol of millions of women left Jennifer for Angelina Jolie.
* Jennifer have two brothers - John Malik (older) and Alex Aniston (younger).
* Her full name - Jennifer Linn Aniston.
Jennifer was born in a family of Greek actorJohn Aniston (born Ioannis Anastassakis) and Nancy Dow, actress with the Scottish and Italian roots. Godfather Aniston - Greek-American actor Telly Savalas, her father's best friend.
We can confidently say that the outstandingJenny (full name Jennifer Linn Aniston) fate in showbiz was destined from the day of birth - February 11, 1969. Her mother, Nancy Dow (Nancy Dow) worked as a model, and the Pope - John Anistonapulos (John Anistonapulos) starred in soap operas. He is best known for his role in the TV series "Days of Our Lives," but that was when the girl grew up, and before that he was a very little known, so the family is constantly experiencing financial difficulties. Actor and was godfather to Jennifer - Telly Savalas (Telly Savalas).
Despite the fact that she was born in California,immediately after birth had lived for a year in Athens, since his father's Greek roots. Soon, however, the family returned to America, but in New York. It is in this famous city of the future was growing popular actress Jennifer Aniston.