Tools that help us create beauty on your face, can not be kept forever. , You need to provide them with special conditions that they are better preserved.
The average shelf life of cosmetics - two yearsmanufacture of torque. In this case, unfortunately, it is not always on the label is exactly the date when the jar came off the assembly line. And domestic manufacturers and foreign importers sometimes sin cream "from the future."
According to the European rules on product with the termstorage for more than 30 months shelf life in general is not required. Russian law requires the designation of life anyway. Of course, if goods are certified.
All of this suggests that it is not necessary to fillmakeup for the future. When buying anything, it is desirable to give preference to small packages certainly have time to use. Plus, not to be at risk, try to meet the deadline even lower than recommended on the label. If the package is not the date of manufacture, the general refrain from buying.
From what the shelf life depends?
The answer is - a part of. water-based cosmetics normally stored no more than a year, as the water evaporates with time, and means may start to breed bacteria. Alcohol or alcohol-containing components in the formulation significantly extend the "life" of cosmetics. But natural ingredients (oils, extracts), which, of course, useful, and effective, however shorten its life. And even require special storage conditions - in the dark cool place.
Even a short sharp temperature drop (direct sunlight or steam radiators) - and your favorite tube may be sent to the trash.
Because it has no benefit, but irritation, allergy, inflammation of the mucous membranes and other troubles can easily get.
Where to store?
In a dry, dark and cool place - but not inrefrigerator. If not directly, of course, in the summary states that cream place right there (for example, if the oxygen). Most drugs do not withstand excessive cold and spoil. The only exception is perfumes, which you do not use every day - you can safely put on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.
Expose rows of cans in the bathroom pretty well as it is not necessary. Humidity and warmth - perfect conditions for the "dilution" of bacteria. However, this does not apply soap, and all kinds of foams and shower gels.
How to define "not body condition"?
At first, smell and appearance. If the bacteria get into the vial, and the fermentation begins, the specific sour "flavor" will immediately hit in the nose, and the consistency becomes inhomogeneous.
Secondly, the alarm "symptom" - discoloration. Especially when it comes to decorative cosmetics. But the cake was the bottle bottom is not always says that, for example, your lotion is spoiled - it may be a suspension of particles of natural ingredients. But the effect of such a manufacturer should warn on the label.
General tips for storing cosmetics
1. From the glass "container" it is desirable to take the cream with a stick or a special spatula, so as not to bring on the fingers of some "extra ingredient".
In truth, this rule is observed unless meticulous beauticians. Anyway, immerse in a jar just clean hands.
2. Do not forget to clean off the dried and oxidized residues means the inside of the lid of the tube or the opening of the dispenser.
3. Do not randomly mix different creams - spoil the product, provoke an allergic reaction and get unexpected results at all.
4. Always tightly close (tighten) the cover to prevent dust and dirt. Opened vials should be very minimal time.
5. Regularly rinse the brush makeup brush mascara, sponges and sponges for the tone, that they are not settled bacteria.
6. Mascara change every 3 months. Never add water into it, trying to prevent drying. It is not safe for the eyes, and make-up will look "dirty." The risk is three times greater if you choose "poslyunyavil" brush.