Attach yourself to the wall and watch when needed strength to overcome the obstacles!
1) Do today what others will not, tomorrow you will live like others can not.
2) If the problem can be solved, do not worry about it. If the problem is insoluble, it is pointless to worry about. © Dalai Lama
3) Even if you are very talented and do yourgreat efforts for some of the results just takes time: you do not get the baby a month, even if you force nine pregnant women. © Warren Buffett
4) Once in a lifetime fortune knocks at the door of every person, but the person at this time often in a neighboring saloon and does not hear any knocking. © Mark Twain
5) Our biggest drawback is that we are too quick to give up. The surest way to success - all the time to try one more time. © Thomas Edison
6) Personally, I love strawberries and cream, but the fish for some reason prefers worms. That's why, when I go fishing, I do not think that I love and that loves to fish. © Dale Carnegie
7) Waking up in the morning, ask yourself: "What am I supposed to do?" In the evening, before going to sleep, "What have I done?". © Pythagoras
8) The poor, unfortunate, unhappy and unhealthy is the one who often uses the word "tomorrow". © Robert Kiyosaki
9) Old people always advise young saving money. This is bad advice. Do not hoard coppers. Invest in yourself. I am in my life and saved a dollar until it reached forty years. © Henry Ford
10) I want it. So it will be. © Henry Ford
11) I have not been defeated. I just found 10,000 ways that do not work. © Thomas Edison
12) Hard work - a cluster of light work that you did, when they should have done. © John C. Maxwell
13) I used to say, "I hope that things will change." Then I realized that there was only one way to change everything izmenilos- myself. © Jim Rohn
14) The lesson that I learned, and that should be all my life, was that we should try, and try, and try again - but never give up! © Richard Branson
15) Failure - is simply the opportunity to begin again, but this time more wisely. © Henry Ford