1. Apples. They contain many vitamins and minerals, they are also a rich source of flavonoids and polyphenols, which are potent antioxidants. Try to eat them every morning and add to smoothies.
2. Bananas. One of the best sources of potassium, which helps maintain normal blood pressure and heart activity of the organism.
3. Red pepper. It is filled with antioxidant vitamins A and C, which are necessary for the beauty of your skin. If you want a hearty crunch, red pepper perfectly suitable. Try to dip it into the sauce during your lunch snack.
4. Natural dark chocolate. If you have a sweet tooth, natural dark chocolate definitely satisfy this craving, and he is better than sweet snacks that contain refined starch, which destroys vitamins needed for energy. But as part of the chocolate sugar, its consumption should be restricted to approximately 57 grams per day.
5. Pumpkin Seeds. These seeds just a storehouse of minerals such as magnesium, iron, calcium, vitamin K and proteins. Be sure, pumpkin seeds will satisfy your desire to eat, when you will be required to improve their performance.
6. Carrot. Carrots contain a lot of fiber, so it will be a great way to crispy suppress acute hunger, not forgetting about proper nutrition.