Strengthening nails Baths
1. A 250 ml. hot water to dissolve 1st.l. sea salt.
2. 250 ml. water, 1st. l. cookbook (or sea) salt, 1 tsp soda, 3 drops of iodine.
3. 1 cup water, lemon juice, 1 vial of vitamin B1 (thiamine).
4. In the hot water to dissolve sea salt 1 Vitrum vitamin tablet.
5. Corky from citrus mash well in hand, pour boiling water, add sea
salt. When slightly cooled, you can give up.
6. 250 ml. water, 1 tbsp sea salt, juice of half a lemon.
7. Article 1. l. honey, 3 drops of iodine, water.
8. 100g. sunflower oil, vitamin E 10 drops, 10 drops of Vitamin A. The mixture warmed on a steam bath.
9. 2 drops lemon, 2 drops frankincense, 2 drops of tea tree 2 drops rose, 10 ml of wheat seeds oil, 10 ml of jojoba oil.
10. 50 grams. olive oil, 50g. sunflower oil, 1 tsp castor oil, 5 drops of vitamin A and E.
The oily mixture can be used several times.
11. 1 tbsp Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups of hot water. Otuda to room temperature.
12. 50 grams. any vegetable oils, 1st. l. honey, 1st.l. glycerol, water. Heat in a water bath, add 1st. l. white clay.
13. Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and vegetable oil.
14. A decoction of the leaves of elm. 1st. l. leaves in a glass of water.
15. Chamomile, oak bark, flax seed, all in equal parts. Brew 1 tablespoon to 400ml. water.
16. Calendula, mint, oak bark, stinging nettle, chamomile - in equal parts. Brew 1 tablespoon to 400ml. water.
17. Milk (kefir, fermented baked milk), pour into a small container, add a few drops of iodine, lower tips of his fingers.
18. 1 teaspoon seaweed per 100 ml of boiling water, in a thermos for 1 hour, drain.
Baths are usually doing 20 - 30 minutes, then rinse your hands with cold water and smeared nourishing cream for the hands.
Strengthening nails masks
19. 1st. l. olive oil, glycerin 3 drops, 3 drops of Vitamin E, heat and add white clay to form a slurry.
20. Mix half a teaspoon of red pepper, 10 drops of boiled water and one teaspoon of fat cream for hands. Hold the mixture for 10 minutes in a water bath and let cool, then brush her nails even layer, wait 15-20 minutes and rinse off with water mask. Use this mask can be no more than once a month.
21. Lemon juice mixed with salt and a few drops of iodine.
22. Melt in a water bath natural wax. Lower the tips of his fingers into the mixture, and then immediately put your hands in cold water. On the fingers formed the so-called & ldquo; & rdquo ;, thimbles are well leave overnight.
23. Melt in a water bath 4 g. beeswax. Mash with a fork boiled egg yolk. Mix it with the wax, adding a little peach butter, until a thick mixture.
24. Dissolve 0.5 mummy tablets 1ch.l. hand cream, add the white clay.
25. The flowers of chamomile, oak bark and grind the oatmeal on a coffee grinder, add honey to form a slurry.
26. Apply iodine cotton swab at night. By morning, yellowness disappear.
27. 1ch.l. cottage cheese, 1ch.l. vegetable oil, 2 tbsp crushed mint leaves. Knead mixture thoroughly.
28. 1 tsp St. John's wort, sage, dandelion root, grind with two tablespoons of cottage cheese in a blender. Give a little brew.
29. 2 tsp cottage cheese, 1 tbsp. l. vegetable oils 1st.l. honey. Knead until smooth.
30. 1 egg yolk, 1 tablespoon castor oil, 1 tsp glycerin, 1ch.l. apple cider vinegar. The mixture should be whip.
After applying the mixture on your nails, wear cotton gloves. Soaking from 20 minutes to several hours.
The strengthening massage with essential oils
31. 3 drops of lemon, rose 2 drops, 10 ml of jojoba oil.
32. ylang-ylang, bergamot, patchouli, cedar, incense, myrrh, sandalwood, pine - 1 drop. 10 ml. wheat germ oil.
33. 1ch.l. glycerin, bergamot ylang-ylang, lavender - 1 drop.
Oil mixture should be stored in a glass container.