Recently seen in the cabin "Chemical Servicescurling eyelashes. " And to be honest, I was very surprised. It somehow scary: chemistry and eyes. But, throwing doubts and prejudices, I decided to find out what's what. And it turns out that such a procedure can be carried out even at home (although I would not recommend). But first things first.
What perming eyelashes?
Let's start with the fact that, despite the emergence ofselling kits for home perm, it's still a salon treatment. Perm eyelashes allows you to make your lashes curled a certain period. The procedure involves the use of a lotion, chemical composition, nutritional agents and special adhesive. This procedure gives a more stable result compared to the false eyelashes, mascara and tweezers for twisting eyelashes (structure that scares all the men).
Benefits of eyelash perm
The most important and most importantly - beautiful eyelashes. Now you do not need every morning to tighten them with terrible designs or apply too much mascara. And you'll save a lot of time in the morning.
Another advantage - lasting results. It all depends on two factors. First - how fast you grow new eyelashes. The second - the quality of products used. So on average, beautiful recycled eyelashes will delight you from 1 to 4 months.
In addition, after this procedure, your eyes will become more and more expressive.
Disadvantages eyelash perm
If the procedure is carried out you or badspecialist, then it is likely that you will fall out eyelashes, it is possible appearance of allergic reactions around the eye, getting chemical compounds into the eye. Therefore, it is important to remember that the eyes - a very sensitive organ, and any manipulations around him better left to professionals.
Hence the answer to the following question: "It is dangerous to view?". No, if everything makes qualified.
How to care for eyelashes permed?
When you make a perm on the hair, give you a whole list of what can and can not do with hair in the next few days.
So for eyelashes: there are a few recommendations that will help to prolong the effect of the wave:
1. Do not soak for 24 hours.
2. Do not touch, do not pull, do not tighten during the same 24 hours. Actually forget for a day about them.
Description eyelash perm procedure
• So, first of all wash off makeup. First, liquid and cream makeup remover and then with water. Then, wait for 10 minutes to completely dry the lashes.
• Now take the cotton pads and lowered into the water, and then well have to overcome. Then they are placed one for each lower eyelid.
• After taking the tongs and choose nozzle. The shorter the eyelashes, so it should be less. Now put the tongs on top lashes, eye while closed, and tighten up in the shape of S. Next, an adhesive is applied on the lash line. Try to keep the glue did not get on the eyelid, it is otherwise difficult to unstick the forceps.
• Then, using a wooden applicator leveled eyelashes, so that they are well distributed on the surface of the forceps.
• Now take a clean applicator and is applied to the eyelashes special lotion. Allow the lotion for 15 minutes (with closed eyes).
• To check whether eyelashes curled, use a wooden stick, and 2 separate lashes. If they keep their shape. Then everything is ready, if not, then wait again.
• Now the fixing lotion is applied, pre-arranging the lashes on the tongs. Leave it for 12 minutes. Then it's time nourishing lotion. Leave it on the eyelashes still for 5 minutes.
• Then take the cleaning agent from the set, neatly separated from the eyelid and eyelashes forceps. In conclusion applied a moisturizing cream or gel on the eyelids.
As you can see, the procedure is not simple. And, considering that the eye, which will be held on manipulation, must always be closed, make a perm at home even harder.
Therefore, it is better to trust the professionals. On average, the procedure takes 50 minutes. An excellent opportunity to sleep and relax.
Do not be afraid to experiment. Technical progress, he then progress to make our lives easier. A perm eyelashes can save a lot of time in the morning.