Known ancient Egyptian beauty Cleopatratook milk baths to her skin always remains tender and young, like 17-year-old girl. But hardly anyone mentions that, and his amazing hair queen rinsed in the same miraculous rejuvenating and bath. Today, nothing prevents us to repeat the experience of Cleopatra's hair and use milk as a part of the home face masks and as an ideal means to rinse after shampooing. And it is possible to actively use not only cow's milk and goat, and even coconut.
- 1 What is good for the hair milk?
- 2 How to use the milk hair mask?
- 3 How to choose the recipe mask with hair milk?
What is good for the hair milk?
The benefits to the human body milkevident. In it a lot of vitamins and minerals that can operate not only inside, but also when applied externally. Using milk mask and rinse hair, it is possible to positively solve a lot of problems with the scalp:
- protein It is a building material for the structure of the hair, so it is necessary to restore the damaged strands, smooths them, heals brittle, thinning, posechennymi;
- various B vitamins (Nicotinic acid, riboflavin, cobalamin)have mostly healing properties: relieve scalp from fungal diseases (including from seborrhea in its various manifestations and dandruff), bacterial infections, creating an invisible but strong protective film around each hair, which gives curls a beautiful shine after using milk masks and rinses;
- calcium (The main component of milk) is needed to strengthen the roots and prevent hair loss;
- lactic acid It has a rejuvenating effect and stimulate the cells in the synthesis of collagen fibers, which make strands of elastic and strong.
The chemical composition of milk poor, butthe concentration of nutrients in it enough to with regular use of funds from his hair blossomed youth, beauty and strength. Now there is no need to spend money on expensive drugs and shoplifting salon treatment, the effect of which is very doubtful: the effectiveness of the natural product will outshine them. The main thing - to learn to use the milk in a new way, as a cosmetic rather than the usual food product.
How to use the milk hair mask?
To react to the unique hairprocedures for home treatment of milk, it is desirable to adhere to certain recommendations of the experts and those who have already tried to imagine the miraculous power of healing drink.
- Depending on the type of hair, use a different milk. For oily strands of the most idealone will skimmed cow (or low-fat), and coconut (there are a lot of vitamins). For dry hair is better to use goat's or cow fat. For normal curls will be useful all kinds of milk. If you need to quickly and efficiently restore split ends, it is recommended to make a mask of sour milk or yogurt.
- In the absence of natural, fresh, homemade products, you can use pasteurized, a store shelf, but it will not be as effective.
- Before use, the milk must be brought to a warm state, or at least room temperature. Absolutely can not use a cold liquid, which spoil the quality of the prepared agent. If there is a mask of essential oils or eggs by heating it is better to give, as the first to lose their useful properties, and the second just rolled.
- Dairy masks can be easily rubbed into the scalp, the roots and distributed with the help of a comb through the hair and moisten the tips.
- It is better to put them on the unwashed and dry tresses.
- Time of action - from 20 to 60 minutes.
- Milk mask is washed off easily with any shampoo and warm water / herbal decoction / lemon solution.
- The frequency of use is not limited to the recommended average of two times a week.
- Duration of application - not less than 10 masks or rinses.
Adhering to these tips, you can givehis tired from the stress curls new, more fulfilling life. As a result, they will bloom with beauty and health and will save you from unnecessary complexes and worries about your appearance. It is very important to choose the right mask recipe is for your hair type.
How to choose a prescription mask with hair milk?
When used for hair milk in pure form,it is usual rinsing, and for the preparation of cosmetic masks it must be mixed with various other ingredients. Some will enhance certain properties of the healing liquid, the other - to weaken, and others - to bring something new. Pick up tools on your hair type.
- Moisturizing Mask for dry hair
In 100 ml of warm, whole milk diluted twotablespoons melted in a water bath of fresh honey. Cool the mass to drive a raw egg yolk in it, and then add one teaspoon of olive oil natural.
- Nutritious mask for all hair types
In 100 ml of milk at room temperature and two drive medium fat fresh raw eggs.
- Healing for the treatment of split ends
Heat the mixture in a water bath of beautyoil: one tablespoon burdock, castor and olive. Add to it three tablespoons of sour milk (can be replaced without loss of yogurt). After the mixture was cooled to room temperature, add the oil in it vitamins retinol (A) and tocopherol (E), and two drops of essential oils of ylang-ylang, lavender and chamomile.
- Medical mask dandruff
Pair goat milk is absorbed by the roots of the hair without additional ingredients, the scalp, put on your own locks.
- Firming Mask for hair loss
In 100 ml of warm coconut milk to dissolve two tablespoons of lemon juice.
Each of milk hair mask - unique,incredibly useful cosmetic tool that can provide the most pleasant care curls, safe and in good health, good nutrition and a guaranteed transformation after the first application.