Aloe - a medicinal plant growingmainly in Africa, but today is actively used as a room. Translated from the Arabic word meaning "bitter". The bitterness of the leaves of aloe is due to its chemical composition healing. Therefore, this plant since ancient times used to repair damaged hair and enhance their appearance.
Modern beauty industry uses itextract in the manufacture of various tools for hair care - shampoos, conditioners, serums, masks. If you grow this succulent on its own window, can be based on it to cook their own hands homemade mask with aloe hair, which will enhance, restore and moisturize the most problematic strands.
- 1 The effectiveness of masks with aloe for hair
- 2 Instructions for Use
- 3 Recipes masks with aloe juice
The effectiveness of masks with aloe for hair
Daring to use aloe for hair treatments, need to know what effect to expect. Since this herb, it has specific indications for use. Improper use can be fraught withserious consequences and will only aggravate the condition of patients and damaged tresses. Aloe unique chemical composition, thus the mask and prepared on the basis thereof, since a beneficial effect on scalp and hair structure. When used correctly, you can expect the following results:
- antioxidants activate the production of elastin and collagen fibers in the cells - respectively, lifeless and weak hair transformed into elasticity, shiny, strong;
- vitamins belonging to the group B, characterizedanti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, disinfectant properties - under their influence are treated with various forms of seborrhea, dandruff disappears, you can get rid of the fungal infection of the scalp;
- ascorbic acid activates the subcutaneous microcirculation, accelerating hair growth and increases their resistance to all kinds of aggressive actions from the outside;
- due to the large amount of tocopherol, aloe masks to give them the hair a natural shine and incredible softness;
- One of the most unique substances contained in aloe vera - is allantoin, which softens too rigid and moisturizes very dry hair;
- the main function of beta-carotene - transport, that is, it contributes to a better absorption of other substances by cells, which increases the effectiveness of masks, prepared on the basis of this plant.
Such complex effects aloe compositionbeauty masks on your hair and scalp rescues dry, damaged, have stood in the development, falling, exhausted strands. Proper preparation of such funds - an art that needs to be trained in accordance with the rules and recommendations of professionals. Without the development of these postulates can not achieve anything.
Instructions for use
The most important moment in the preparationPets masks from this plant - to obtain from it the precious liquid, rich in biologically active substances. Everything else does not require effort and not give much trouble. Learn how to make a mask for hair with aloe.
- Aloe should be at least three years.
- Only the lower, the most juicy and fleshy leaves.
- They need to be carefully cut, wrapped in clean gauze and leave in the refrigerator for 10 days.
- Then open them over the edge and squeeze all the juice out of them.
- Lubricate them inside of your wrist,Rinse after 20 minutes, for an hour to see the reaction of the skin. The absence of itching and irritation will indicate that you are not allergic to this tool, and you can fearlessly use on the scalp and hair.
- Mix the ingredients mask, whisk ground in a blender to make it smooth and pieces are not confused in the strands.
- The head of the procedure is to be washed, the hair is better to slightly moisten.
- A plastic bag and a towel on top will create heat which will serve as an accelerator for all processes occurring in cells.
- Masks with aloe gel for hair is usually recommended to keep the color up to an hour.
- Rinse with warm water and can be a decoction of herbs. To shampoo is necessary to address only if the mask is washed off.
- The treatment course for damaged hair is15 masks at the frequency of use of every three days. Preventive course for an ordinary home hair care - the same 15 masks, but with regularity once a week.
- Such procedures may be repeated every two months.
There is one little trick thatusing the most experienced beauty, do not miss the chance to draw the maximum benefit from aloe for their curls. Pressing juice from leaves, can be a conventional fork (or spoon) to clean each sheet inside, thus obtaining not only the juice, but its pulp, which has not less valuable properties. This simple maneuver will increase the effectiveness of masks several times.
Recipes masks with aloe juice
Choosing the right for your hair mask with aloe, guided by their type and the problem that you need to solve in the first place. Recipes lot, so difficulties with the choice should arise.
3 tablespoons of aloe juice mix with 2 tablespoons of cosmetic preheated jojoba oil, 2 tablespoons of warm, liquid and preferably fresh honey.
- For hair growth
2 tablespoons of aloe juice grind with two raw egg yolks, add 1 tablespoon of good brandy, 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
2 tablespoons of aloe juice mixed with the same amount of fat, sour cream at home opportunities.
2 tablespoons of aloe juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of castor oil, 1 tablespoon of lemon pulp, 2 teaspoons of warm, liquid and preferably fresh honey.
To prevent loss of strands to strengthen the roots,accelerate growth, make them shiny, obedient, smooth, beautiful - all this can make a mask with aloe hair. The unique composition of this unusual plant, natural masks and regular use of the guarantee excellent results.