Once the do not call this exotic fruit: "Perseus American", "oil midshipmen", "alligator pear", "the poor man's cow." Today, these oblong green fruit with a buttery pulp are already beginning to conquer the market, not only food, but also cosmetics, too.
Great popularity received from homemade maskHair avocados, which have a miraculous healing effect on the sick, damaged, tired from the constant stress of the strands, hanging lifeless lashes. The exotic taste of the fruit does not take all, but its cosmetic properties certainly like anyone who wants to revive his weakened hair by natural means, given to man by nature.
- 1 rejuvenating effect avokadnyh masks
- 2 Tips for use
- 3 Best Recipes
The rejuvenating effect avokadnyh masks
Conduct laboratory studies have shown that hair avocado - is a complete nutritional complex, which has everything you need for health and beauty of any type of curls. If prepared from the pulp of the fruithome cosmetic mask on all the rules, respecting the recommendations and contraindications, it will allow to do without expensive salon procedures. After all, there are so many different substances that at the cellular level produce a real revolution, transforming the strands of the most wonderful way.
1. Minerals - The main component of avocado pulp:
- potassium (known for its moisturizing properties);
- sodium (used against hair loss);
- calcium (is the building material for tissue);
- phosphorus (doing curls elastic and flexible);
- zinc (promotes hair growth);
- Iron (improves blood circulation);
- copper (provides access of oxygen to the cells);
- magnesium (restores the damaged tissue).
2. Avocado is a treasury of the most diverse vitaminsWho needs hair:
- Retinol (vitamin A) prevents loss, accelerates growth, strengthens the roots;
- vitamins of group B and normalize metabolic processes, restore the full breath of cells, do curls with light, air and obedient;
- tocopherol (vitamin E) ensures assimilation of the hair roots of oxygen and other nutrients;
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) strengthens the immune system, increasing resistance to the aggressive action of the hair atmospheric hazards;
- Vitamin D forms an invisible film, so after avokadnyh masks on the hair there is an effect of lamination;
- phylloquinone (vitamin K) moisturizes, saving from dryness;
- niacin (vitamin PP) - one of the most importantvitamins for hair, as it promotes their rapid growth, it prevents hair loss and is used as a prophylactic against the premature appearance of gray hair.
3. In addition to this vitamin kits, avocado contains a lot of other useful substances for healthy hair:
- fats (form a protective barrier, need to nourish and moisturize dry and brittle hair);
- proteins (help restore the damage);
- polyunsaturated fatty acids (have rejuvenating properties);
- phytohormones (doing curls thick, voluminous, shiny).
These properties will possess not onlythe flesh of this wonderful fruit, but also cosmetic oil for hair avocado, which also can include the active part of the home face masks. No need to refer to this reprehensible exotic products. Today, it can be easily and freely available in the mall and the grocery market and avokadnoe oil always is on sale in beauty salons and aroma. In order not to be disappointed, be sure to read the recommendations that give the people in the know, has had to deal with this cosmetic product.
Tips for use
The great advantage of masks for hair avocadothat they do not cause too much trouble, do not take a lot of time and do not require large financial costs. This is a simple, pleasant and very effective treatment at home, which you should definitely take advantage for improvement of their hair. The use of avocado masks do not take special care, being totally hassle-free home procedure. Knowing a few tricks will increase its effectiveness.
- The best masks are obtained from ripe, juicy fruit - keep this in mind when buying fruit.
- To a thick pulp has not turned out lumps, grind it better in a blender. This will facilitate the combing procedure for completion.
- To avoid allergic reaction (fruitStill Exotic) need to check the mixture on the skin behind the ear. After all, only individual intolerance may be a contraindication to the use of masks avokadnoy.
- Cooked weight can be applied to the roots, rubbing in a circular motion into the hair roots; into strands, evenly distributing its crest; lowered into her ends.
- The head at the same time can be dirty or clean - avokadnye masks are equally effective in both cases.
- After the application is created by the thermal effect of using a shower cap and warm towel, under which the active substance masks will operate much faster.
- Half an hour later the mixture can have a warm rinsedecoction of medicinal herbs or filtered water, slightly acidulated with lemon juice. Since the avocado pulp contains oils and fatty acids, for washing it masks need shampoo.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of this mask the true, better after this procedure, the hair dry naturally rather than a hairdryer.
- If you want to cure dry, brittle, falling out,posechёnnym hair avokadnye masks can be done twice a week. If applied as a preventive tool, once is enough.
Another undoubted advantage of resources on the basis of avocado - their effects on the hair will soon. Already after the first application locks come alive and shine
Avocado - unpretentious and fruit blendsalmost any food you can find in your refrigerator. Cosmetic and essential oils may also become accessory ingredients for such masks. Instead of plain water will become an ideal replacement decoctions of medicinal herbs.
Crushed avocado pulp diluted in equal amounts of olive oil naturally.
4 tablespoons chopped avocado pulp mixed with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 natural raw egg yolks.
2 tablespoons chopped avocado pulp mixed with 2 tablespoons of aloe juice, 2 teaspoons of lemon (fresh) juice, 2 teaspoons of crushed oatmeal.
2 tablespoons chopped avocado pulp mixed with 2 tablespoons of mashed banana, add 1 teaspoon of honey.
Cosmetic mask for hair avocado, cooked at home - is a complete treatment of dull, damaged hair that require a soft, gentle care.