Among the cosmetic oils used for carehair, shea butter can be called one of the most ancient and effective. Its amazing properties, unusual appearance, the mysterious legends surrounding this matter - everything attracts and compels to try this exotic resort. In cosmetology, it is also known as shea butter. It is made from shea (vitellarii) grown in distant Africa. According to ancient legend, Cleopatra equip caravans to travel for valuable shea butter, it is actively used in the care of her luxurious hair. Appearance shea butter is unusual - it's bars, which are granular enough dense mass of milky-white color with a pronounced nutty flavor. The bars begin to melt at a temperature of 35 ° C, so that the shea butter for hair can be easily used for cosmetic purposes in the home.
- 1 The use of shea butter for hair
- 2 Application Notes
- 3 Recipes with shea butter
Use shea butter for hair
The word "Shea" is translated as life doesnot in vain. The unique chemical composition of shea butter enables the most wonderful way to revive lackluster locks. As there are a lot of fatty acids (oleic, stearic, palmitic, linoleic, linolenic), phenols, terpenes, tocopherols, steroids, hydrocarbons, terpene alcohols, and, of course, vitamins (retinol, tocopherol, calciferol). As a result, it has a complex effect on the scalp and the strands themselves:
- restores moisture balance after frequent coloring, perm, aggressive influence of thermal tools (hair dryer, curling irons, ironing) and ultraviolet radiation;
- protects against low temperatures;
- It gives the natural silky and shiny;
- prevents split ends, intense loss, brittle;
- doing curls strong;
- treats a variety of eczema and dermatitis of the scalp, soothes irritation and itching;
- eliminates dandruff;
- activates hair growth.
Complex working on hair, shea butterallows you as soon as possible to bring them in order, getting rid of many problems, ranging from dandruff and ending with natural luster and rich color strands. To get the maximum benefit from shea read the simple but important tips for the application of cosmetic products in the home.
Use shea butter at home is no different from other cosmetic treatments with oils. preparation and application techniques remain unchanged.
- To get started you need to melt the shea butter. Special labor it does not deliver, because even at 35 ° C, the oil will start to turn into a liquid, which you and will be applied to the hair.
- To shea again frozen, it should be used immediately mixed with the other components, if it is a mask, and having put on the head, if you will use it in its pure form.
- Shea Butter is equally useful for scalpand for themselves curls, so be sure to treat the first hair roots to be grateful for such a high-grade food, then distributes via scallop cooked a lot of hair around the web. The latter can moisten the tips, which can be a real Shih escape from posechennymi and frequent sostrigany.
- Be sure to check for the presence of shea butterallergens to your skin. Lubricate the wrist them to vote the result of a couple of hours. If during this time on the arm will not appear redness, itching and rash, feel free to use shea butter for hair. The only contraindication to its use is individual intolerance , But you must be absolutely sure that it does not suffer and will transfer a good mask with shea butter for hair.
- After the application of shea butter on the head dodefinitely warming. No matter what you are using for this: plastic wrap, plastic bag or shower cap made of polyethylene - will approach everything that can create a greenhouse effect hair. The final effect should be to wrap a towel head. If it is a night compress towel fall, so it is better instead to tie the head scarf or shawl.
- Shea is washed off from the hair, as well as all cosmeticoil, hard enough. So first you need to put on the head and try to shampoo lather it dry with oil. If it is very difficult to be allowed slightly moisten your fingers with water. Then Shea abundantly washed off under running water with the shampoo. To enhance the effectiveness of shea butter into the water for the last rinse, add your favorite essential oil or broth of some medicinal herb useful for healthy hair (nettle and chamomile, for example).
- Shea butter can be used 1-2 times per week. A full course of treatment is 10-15 procedures.
In a domestic oil hair Shea everything is extremely simple, so do not hesitate to try this exotic cosmetic improvement for their curls.
Recipes with shea butter
The home of cosmetology shea butter can beused alone for the night compresses and restoring a part of the home face masks to strengthen and supply of hair. Both are very effective and will bring you many joyful moments.
- Classic wrap
Melted shea butter processed and scalpThey lock themselves - from the roots and to the tips. It has done a thorough insulation, which does not soskolznёt with oily hair at night. Duration - 6-9 hours. If you do not have time or you do not like to sleep with "dovesom", you can make a compress during the day for 1-2 hours: the effect is not so strong, but the results in any case, you will be pleased.
- Repairing mask
The melted shea butter (30 g) was added sandalwood ether (3 drops), oil solutions of vitamins retinol and tocopherol (5 ml).
- Mask for hair growth
In a water bath in a tank heated to a warm state two basic cosmetic oils - shea (3 tablespoons) and castor oil (2 tablespoons), add the rosemary ether (3 drops).
- Nourishing mask
In a water bath (available in one container) meltbasic cosmetic oils - shea butter (3 tablespoons), flaxseed (2 tablespoons) and burdock (1 tablespoon). Add the oil tocopherol solution (1 teaspoon).
- Mask against split ends
In a water bath-house in a single container to melt the two basic cosmetic oils - shea and almond (2 tablespoons), add the beaten egg yolk and air ylang-ylang (3 drops).
With regular use shea butter carehair as a reducing of compress and nourishing masks can achieve good results in the first week of its use. Shiny, shiny tresses in the sun rays, strong roots, no dandruff, healthy, no split ends - that's just part of the transformation of your hair, which is able to Shea. See for yourself.