Sour cream makes the skin silky and soft. Easily absorbed and almost without leaving a trace of fat, it will improve the blood circulation in the skin and metabolism. This fermented milk product has such unique properties due to the balanced composition of medicinal substances, fats and vitamins (A, E, B1, B2, C and PP). Today we offer five simple mask recipes that you can prepare at home.
• If you have normal skin. Mix 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of starch and grated on a fine grater apple peeled. Apply the mixture on the face, neck and décolleté area. After 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water.
• If you have dry skin. Beat with a mixer or a whisk 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon almond oil, 1 egg yolk. To add density soaked in milk crumb of bread. Apply the mask on for 15-20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
• If you have oily skin. Mix 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon chopped up cabbage leaf puree, 1 teaspoon of whipped egg white, 1 teaspoon of oatmeal. Apply the mask on your face for 15-20 minutes, rinse with warm water, then rinse with cold.
• The recipe for the skin around the eyes. To remove puffiness and bags under the eyes, you can make a special mask. For its preparation mix 2 teaspoons of sour cream 1 teaspoon grated spoon parsley puree. Gently apply the mixture on the closed eyelids and the skin under the eyes, lie down so for 15-20 minutes and rinse off the cream-mask with cool water.
• Tonic compositions. Take 1 teaspoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of tomato paste and 1 egg yolk. All mix, apply on face for 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.