You gain weight again after a long diet? What's the matter, why you can not keep it normal? Did you even know the answer to this question began to eat more, and not even because you want to, but as if making up for lost time, and subconsciously fear the new "of dietary" test. Let's change their feeding behavior.
These guidelines will help you form a stereotype of a slender man power, that is, to develop habits that will maintain ideal body weight throughout life.
How not to gain weight after the diet 10 tricks
1. Eat when hungry. If you are pushing to receive write external influences that have nothing to do with the real needs of your body and food, distract yourself or deceive their appetite, eat only when there is a true feeling of hunger.
2. When you eat - alone or together with family, friends, eliminate any irritants such as television, radio, newspapers, magazines.
3. Avoid eating on the go or while standing.
4. Make it a rule elegantly serve your table (even if you have to lunch alone banal).
5. To help you correct your eating behavior, try to change their environment. Change your usual place at the dinner table.
6. It makes sense to make innovations in the kitchen interior.
7. During the meal, concentrate on the taste of food, leisurely enjoy them thoroughly savoring every morsel. Prefer quality dishes to its quantity. In accordance with the Eastern world view, not only enriches the food itself, as the accompanying emotions.
8. If possible, do not touch the food, if you are in a state of extreme excitement, wait until you feel relaxed and at ease.
9. In the course of a meal, allow yourself to think of something good and pleasant. For example, about how eating this way in the near future you will have a slender figure, narrow waist and easy gait.
10. Chew: one morsel of food you need to make chewing movements 9-12. With physiology positions chewing act prepares the digestive tract to food intake, improves digestion. But here there is one more important point: in fact slow food and the ability to just stop eating.