1. To refresh the aroma of ground spices and seasonings, heat them to the full power thirty seconds.
2. If the stale bread wrapped in a paper towel and warm it up at full power for one minute, the bread will again become like fresh.
3. Almonds are easy to clean, if you put it in boiling water and heat the thirty seconds at full power.
4. Walnuts easy to peel, warm them in the water four - five minutes at full power.
5. Orange or grapefruit is easy to clean from the white pulp, if they warm up to full power for thirty seconds.
6. The microwave oven can be easily and quickly dry the peel of oranges and grapefruit.
Put it on a paper towel and heat on full power for two minutes. During the warm-up should be mixed peel.
After cooling down, it becomes dry and brittle. Store the dried peel in a tightly sealed container.
7. Microwave help squeeze the juice of a lemon or orange to almost droplet even when very thick peel of citrus fruits. Warm fruit a few minutes in a microwave oven, let cool, and you can easily squeeze out the juice from them.
8. The microwave can be dried for winter greens, vegetables and crackers and nuts.
9. It is possible to melt the candied honey for 1-2 minutes.
10. The microwave can knock ingrained smell of cutting boards - they need to wash, rub with lemon and "fry" in the microwave.
Stealth life - Useful tips to simplify life