How to deal with being overweight, if you most of the day sat at the office?
Fitness magazine offers unpretentious methods of keeping in shape, which certainly will not have a negative impact on your productivity:
• Print over 120 minutes burns 230 calories.
• Tearing off the heels from the floor for 5 minutes (while sitting at the table) would deprive you 19 calories.
• 15 minutes of walking up and down the stairs during your lunch break can help to get rid of 128 calories.
• corrects make-up 5 minutes (and more often) - and forget about the next 10 calories.
• It is a useful way: Place your order on your desktop and make out piles of documents - 40 calories in just 15 minutes.
• Often, talking on the phone? Do it standing up - and you lose 58 calories (30 minutes).
• And you can just come to work by bike! 20-minute ride will burn 118 calories.