With exercises for the lower press need to be friends to every woman who care about their health
They not only facilitate delivery and prevent sagging of the peritoneum after them, it is also an excellent prevention of ptosis of the internal organs in the future. Finally, this smart flat tummy!
1. Parallel lines
- Lie on the floor on your back, lift your legs and bendknees so that they form a right angle. In the hands of a small pick up the ball for better coordination. Bend your elbows and slightly tilt the ball to his chest.
- Tighten your abdominal muscles, stretch your arms with the ballbefore him, lift your upper body off the floor and straighten your legs at the same time. Feet should be 45º angle with the floor, and hands should be extended parallel to the legs. In this position, pause for a few seconds. 8-10 reps
In other words, it is the twisting of the head.
This exercise allows you to work out how to lower the press, and to increase flexibility and endurance of back muscles.
- Lie on the floor on his back, arms at the sides lie onthe floor, palms down, legs extended. Slowly lift your legs to a position perpendicular to the top, feet relaxed. Slowly lift your hips up, continue to wind up his feet behind his head. Large toes should "look" exactly on the floor behind your head. Hold this position for a few seconds.
- Slowly make exercise in reversesequence - first straighten your legs so that they were with the body at right angles. Then lower them to the floor smoothly to its original position. 8-10 reps
3. Steps climber
Exercise is a wonderful way not only strengthens the lower press, and back muscles and buttocks. And Shes burn the accumulated fat. Try it!
- Adopt the starting position for push-ups: lean on outstretched arms and toes. The body should be a straight line.
- Without changing the position of the body, pull your right knee to your chest. Hold this position for a few seconds.
- Return to the starting position and repeat the same movement with the left leg. Of 10 repetitions on each side.
4. Exercise with dumbbells
This is not only an exercise for the lower press, it is also a means of support in the tone arm and shoulder muscles. You will need small dumbbells 1.5-2 kg.
- Lie on your back, hands with dumbbells instituted forhead. The legs are raised above the floor so as to form an angle 45º. At the same time gently raise your arms with dumbbells so that they are above the chest, and feet to a right angle.
- Moving smoothly, return to starting position. Legs at the same must not touch the floor. 10-12 reps