This exercise program should start with a warm-up. Increase the number of repetitions gradually better. Expected result - after 3 weeks of regular exercise.
• Initial position: Stand with your right side to support (back of a chair, table, etc.). Holding his right hand for support, follow mahi left foot forward, trying to raise it as high as possible - 40 times. The same - for the right leg. Gradually the number of strides you need to bring each leg 80 times.
• Starting position is the same - in a makeshift "machine." Do swings side - 40 times each leg.
• Starting position - the "machine." Mahi left and right legs back (with a small amplitude) - 30 times for each leg.
• Get down on all fours, leaning on his elbows. Follow mahi legs straight up - 30 times for each leg. Then follow the swings to the side, the leg with the knee bent. At 30 times for each leg.
• Lying on your side, prop his head by hand. The leg that was on top, fold and put in front of him on the floor on a full stop. Gently lift the other foot, keeping it straight. At 20 times for each leg.
• Stand on tiptoe, his hands on his belt. Raise one leg, bending it at the knee. Try to survive in this position a few seconds. The same thing - with the other leg. Repeat 6-8 times.
• Lie on your back, hands behind his head. Lift your legs perpendicular to the floor. Cutting motion reduces and spreads his legs apart. Repeat 40 times.
• Sit on the floor, holding his legs outstretched. Palms rest against the floor. Lift your right leg straight and follow the circular movement of the foot 40 times. The same - for the left leg.