1. Starting position - sitting on the floor, legs extended. Just lean back, resting on his hands, bent at the elbows.
In carrying out this exercise, you need comfort andmost importantly, to correctly position the arm. Brushes should be based not on the floor, and on the hips. Keep your legs outstretched and pressed together, raise them about 45 degrees. And now, working her hips (not your feet!), Write down the legs 12 laps - first clockwise, then counterclockwise.
2. This exercise should be done with dumbbells.
Starting position - standing on the floor with dumbbells ineach hand. The left leg a few centimeters dismissed from the right. Keeping your back straight, lean forward while lifting the left leg. At the same time your body has to take a position almost parallel to the floor. Hold the balance, return to starting position. Repeat 12 times, then change legs.
3. Starting position - standing on the floor, hold the dumbbells in the hands bent at shoulder level.
Without changing the position of the hands, slowly bend slightlyknees and tilt the body forward - so that the upper part of the body has become parallel to the floor. Stay in this position for at least 5 seconds and return to starting position. Repeat 15 times. Exercise is not easy (watch the hands!), But it relies for a good reward - cute tummy.
4. Start position - standing on the floor, pull up both hands. Slowly bend at the knee right leg.
Make sure that your right thigh acceptedposition parallel to the floor. Stay in this position for at least 5 seconds, then the right leg lunged forward. Simply put, you have to be in this position, as if doing stretching. Watch out for your hands, they should continue to be extended! Return to the starting position, repeat the exercise 12 times.
5. Starting position - lying on the floor on her stomach, slowly breaks away from the trunk floor, leaning on toes and hands, bent at the elbows.
Be careful: Your body should form a straight line! Tighten your abdominal muscles and lift your right leg 25-30 cm. Trim your body weight by distributing pressure on the forearm and left leg. Try to remain in such a position not less than one minute. Return to starting position. Repeat for the other leg.
6. At this time, a dumbbell is added and step-platform.
Standing on a step platform, holding dumbbells in your hands,make a left footed lunge back. Your right knee at the same time should be bent at 90 degrees. Returning with both feet on a step platform, crouch down and hold in this position for at least 5 seconds. Repeat the exercise with the other leg; do 10-12 repetitions for each leg.