William Henry Gates III was born in Seattle, the US 55 years ago. Humanity Bill Gates is known as the richest man in the world, earned capital your own mind.
However, success overtook him at once. At school, he had serious problems with grammar, civics and other subjects, which he considered trivial. Bad behavior in elementary school, Gates was sent to a psychiatrist.
In his memoirs, he explained this computermania. All his spare time he has been programming. Every week, Bill spent 20-30 hours in the computer lab. Once his access was blocked by a password, which was then stolen. As a punishment he spent without a computer all summer.
Failure comprehended it, and at HarvardUniversity - Gates was expelled from the second year. Trouble turned further success. The future billionaire even more time programming began to pay. Two years later, Microsoft was founded.
Two decades later, Bill Gates has earned more than $ 50 billion, employing more than 78,000 people in 105 countries around the world.
We offer you the secrets of success that has developed for himself, Bill Gates. They are:
1. Study the competition. Gates turned into a daily morning ritual of visiting the sites of its competitors.
2. Be firm. The main manager of the quality of courage to meet even the most bad news. Keep cool and if any problem will be solved faster. First of all, always try to find out the bad news, then good.
3. Focus on the Internet. For them the future. only two types of companies will remain in the coming years: those who are in the network and those who graduated from a business.
4. Do not pay attention to success. It is deceptive and fickle. Having achieved one goal - do not sit on the ground, he immediately takes over the new one. Competitors are not sitting idly by.
5. Create conditions for development. The purpose of an experienced manager to create a good environment for their own subordinates. They reciprocate.
6. Start today. If you have something does not suit at work - create their own business. Bill Gates started the business in the garage. Take time just the fact that you really interesting.
7. Think. Several times a year, hop off the familiar environment to ponder a solution of accumulated problems.
8. Be careful not to be defeated. To doubt the correctness of their actions before committing them, and after - make your conclusions.
9. Build on new technologies. Electronic information can work wonders.
10. The break away from the crowd. It does not always go the right direction. Always choose the way of development.
And now the rules for life:
1. Life is not fair - get used to it!
2. The world does not care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
3. You will not be getting $ 60,000 a year right out of school. You will not be a vice-president with a car phone, until you earn both.
4. Do you think your teacher is tough? Wait until you get a boss.
5. Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping - they called it opportunity.
6. If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, not hnychte, learn from mistakes.
7. Before you were born, your parents were not as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool. So before you save the world from your parents' generation, clean the closet in your own room.
8. Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and give you as many times as you need for the correct answer. It has nothing to do with real life.
9. Life is not divided into semesters. You do not get summers off and very few employers are interested in, so you find yourself. Look at your own expense!
10. Television - this is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to go to work and not leave the coffee shop.
11. Be nice to nerds. It is possible that soon you will be working on one of them.