Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 kochanchiki frize salad and redichchio
- 150 grams of grapes
- 125 g of cheese
- 2 small red onions
- 1 bag of spices for salads
- 1 table. tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. spoon mustard 3 slices of wholemeal bread
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 grams of walnut kernels
1. Salads prepare, wash and dry. Break into pieces. Grapes Wash, remove the bone. Cheese cut into cubes. Onion peel and cut into thin rings.
2. For filling spices dilute 5 table spoons of water, mixed with vegetable oil and mustard. Dry bread in the toaster, rub the garlic and cut into cubes. Walnuts coarsely chop.
3. In a bowl, mix lettuce, grapes, onions and cheese. Drizzle with mustard oil and spices. Sprinkle with croutons and nuts.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
In one portion 240 kcal
Protein -16 g, fat - 9 g, carbohydrates - 22 g