180 kcal per 100g
- Chicken fillet - 700 g
- Mayonnaise - 200g
- Garlic - 3 cloves
- Potatoes - 6-8 pcs (more)
- Cheese - 100-200 g
- Green onions
1. Chicken fillet cut into medium-sized cubes. In a frying pan pour some water (about a glass), add mayonnaise and put the pieces of chicken. Season with salt. Simmer, covered for 30 minutes. Add the chopped garlic. The filling for tartlets ready.
2. Now we'll peel the potatoes. Clean, washed. The Three potatoes on a grater-strogalke. Do not forget the salt!
3. Then take the molds for cupcakes. For example, with non-stick coating. Good lubrication of sunflower oil.
4. We spread into molds grated raw potatoes, so that it was in the form of baskets. In the middle lay out the chicken with garlic.
5. Put in a preheated oven (temperature ~ 240 degrees) for 20-25 minutes.
6. While sitting tartlets in the oven, three cheese on a grater-strogalke and cut green onions. Cheese and onion mix.
7. After 20-25 minutes We reach tartlets from the oven and sprinkle cheese on top with onions.
8. Once again, we send them in the oven for 5-10 minutes.