- 2 liters of broth from the beef
- 200 - 300 grams of meat boiled beef
- 1 pickle
- 100 g of black olives with pits
- 200 g smoked meat
- 200 grams of smoked sausage
- 2 onions
- 3 tbsp tomato MAST
- 6 frankfurters
1. Boil the broth. Take the boiled beef and cut into cubes. Throw in the boiling broth.
2. Cut the cucumber into cubes. Put the broth. Simultaneously with cucumbers put half a jar of olives. Let Cook for 15 minutes.
3. At this time, we cut all the meats and sausages. Adding to the cucumbers and Maslinka.
4. Make zazharku. Cut the onion into cubes and fry in vegetable oil. Add the 2 tablespoons. tablespoons flour and fry with onions. Add the tomato paste. Zazharki ready.
5. Add zazharku in the pan. Sprinkle with spices and cook for 5 minutes. Add chopped dill (if not, it is possible and without green), give the greens rolling boil for 1-2 minutes. Cover with a lid and give the brew for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with a slice of lemon and a dollop of sour cream.