Ingredients (4 servings):
- 24 large shrimp (without the head and the shell)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 limes
- 2 tbsp flavored oil with chili
-250 G egg noodles
- 250 g of Chinese cabbage
- 100 g sugar snap peas in the pod
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Shrimp rinse and dry. Garlic peel and chop. Limes wash with hot water, cut into slices and mix with the garlic with the flavored oil. Cooked shrimp pour marinade.
2. Boil the noodles. Cabbage and peas prepare and cut into pieces. Shrimp and lime slices strung on skewers (leave the marinade). Skewers fry in a pan-grill (for 3 minutes on each side).
3. The butter lightly fried cabbage and peas. Pour the soy sauce and marinade. Noodles mixed with vegetables. Separately submit the finished soy sauce.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
In one portion 410 kcal