- 16-20 large raw shrimp, peeled, veins
- 3 stalks celery, cut into small pieces
- 2-3 tbsp. l. diced peppers
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Art. l. rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp.. wasabi paste
- Salt and itimi togarashi (to taste)
1. Pour the water into a small saucepan, add 1 tbsp. l. salt, bring to a boil.
2. Add celery, cook for 2 minutes. Drain the water and wash the celery in cold water. We put aside.
3. Bring to a boil the water in another small saucepan, add the shrimp, cook for 3 minutes. Drain the water. Wash shrimp with cold water and put off to the side.
4. In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, rice vinegar and wasabi.
5. dried shrimp with paper towel and cut them into small pieces. Add to the bowl.
6. Add the celery and bell pepper in a bowl, mix everything well. Seasoned with salt and pepper. We serve cold.