The Latin American version of shrimp cocktail.
For reference: Ceviche - a traditional Latin American dish, in fact reminiscent of the salad.
* 500 g cooked shrimp, peeled
* Juice of 3 lemons
* Juice of 3 limes
* 100 grams of cucumber, peeled from the skin and seeds, cut into small pieces
* 100 g red onion, chopped
* 1 Chile pepper Cyrano, without seeds, crushed
* 200 grams of tomato slices
* 1 avocado, sliced in small pieces
* 1/2 cilantro bundle, coarsely chopped
* Casting salad garnish
Defrost and dry shrimp. Put in a bowl. Add the lime juice and lemon. Stir in cucumber, red onion and Cyrano. Take in the refrigerator for one hour. After a marinade, add the tomatoes with shrimp, avocado and cilantro. Mix gently and add salt to taste. Before serving, bring a dish of prawns to room temperature and left for 20 minutes in the room.
Lay ceviche with shrimp in ice-cream bowls or martini glasses. Garnish with coriander sprouts and slices of lemon. For garnish you can submit chips or salad leaves.