- 350 ml of milk
- 10 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp fructose (sugar can be replaced with better cane)
- A pinch of baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1.5 g sachet of vanillin
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients first, and eggs.
2. Add hot milk, stir, add the butter, stir again properly.
3. Preheat griddle grease with olive oil and pour it polpolovnichka mixture. No need to take a lot! The pan should be covered with a thin layer, then it will be delicious. Fry minute on one side and the other half a minute.
4. Serve the pancakes you can with berry sauce, roasted fruit, ice cream or mascarpone, which is very, very tasty.