- 500 g pork
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 - 150 grams of mushrooms
- 250 g of cheese
- 2 onions
- Mayonnaise - on request
- Salt and pepper - to taste
1. Meat wash, dry and cut into layers of thickness of about 0.8 cm. Each layer of meat repulse, salt and pepper. Leave the meat to infuse for about 30 minutes onion peel and cut into half rings. Cheese rub on a coarse grater. Tomatoes cut into slices.
2. Mushrooms mine, purify and cut into large plates. Grease a baking sheet with butter and spread on him pieces of meat. On the meat thinly spread onions, then the mushrooms.
3. Mushrooms put on a slice of tomato (you can salt the bit) and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Finally, pour all of mayonnaise (as - if desired) and send in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes.