• 200 grams of chicken fillet
• 300 g mushrooms
• 2 onions
• 200 g of cream (15-20%)
• 100 g of hard cheese
• 2 tbsp. l. flour
• 2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil
• ground black pepper to taste
• Salt to taste
1. Boil chicken until cooked and finely chop.
2. Clean the mushrooms and slice, onion finely crumble.
3. Fry the onion in vegetable oil, then add the mushrooms and cook until water has evaporated. Add the chicken, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
4. On a dry frying pan fry the flour until golden brown, add the cream, salt and pepper and bring to a boil. Connect with mushrooms and fillet and remove from heat.
5. Put the weight in the cocottes, sprinkle with grated cheese. Julien Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 30 minutes.
Quantity: 2 servings