How to restore the color of jewelery?
To Jewelry sparkled you will need:
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of dishwashing detergent
- 1 cup of water
- 1 piece of aluminum foil
1. Heat water in microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
2. Cut a piece of aluminum foil and place on the bottom of a small bowl or cup.
3. Pour the hot water into the bowl. Add salt, baking soda and dishwashing liquid. Put jewelry on the foil and leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse the jewelry with cool water and wipe dry with a soft cloth.