Preparation time: 80 minutes
You will need:
150 g pecan nuts
370 g butter
340 g of dark chocolate
30 grams of milk chocolate
3 egg yolks
360 g muskovado
120 g of powdered sugar
3 tablespoons sugar syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 teaspoon salt
190 g flour
How to cook:
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees, set the pan in the middle of the oven.
Nuts are scattered over the whole area of the pan and fry for 10 minutes. While the hot nuts to intervene 2 tablespoons butter. When the nuts have cooled, chop them up and set aside to the side.
2. Form (33h23h5 cm) lining fluff butter on both sides with baking paper.
Remaining butter and chocolate combine in a bowl and drown in a water bath. We should get a homogeneous mass. Let us leave it to cool.
3. In a large bowl, mix the eggs, egg yolks, muskovado, powdered sugar, sugar, sugar syrup, vanilla extract and salt.
4. Manually, a small amount of movements egg and mix together the chocolate mass. Then interfere flour, nuts. Pour batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in the oven for about an hour.
Let cool completely and extract the brownies from the mold. This is easily accomplished by pulling the baking paper edge. The cooled brownies wrap in plastic wrap and leave in refrigerator overnight.
6. We spread brownie on a cutting board, remove the baking paper and cut into portions. Each piece can be wrapped in plastic wrap and store in refrigerator.
7. Before serving, pour the chocolate brownie is possible and caramel sauce, sprinkle with crushed nuts. In an ideal world somewhere near must be a big cup of hot cappuccino