oranges - 2 pcs. gelatin - 1 tbsp. spoon of orange juice - 1 cup
cream - 1/2 cup
1. Soak gelatin in cold boiled water until the swelling.
2 oranges, peeled and films, cut into slices.
3. Part of orange juice combine with half of the swollen gelatine and, stirring, heat until it dissolves.
4. The remaining orange juice, mix with cream, the remaining gelatin, warm to dissolve it. Add the orange slices.
5. Pour into molds half creamy mass, cool. Then pour the orange mass cool. Pour the remaining cream and refrigerate until weight gelling.
6. When a lay dessert by immersing the molds for a few seconds in hot water, and complete your orange slices and mint leaves.