Coffee and cheesecake mousse
- 250 grams of cottage cheese nesuhogo
- 50 ml of milk
- 2 tsp soluble coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 protein
- 50 g chocolate
1. Clean as needed cheese through a sieve, dissolve coffee in the warm milk.
2. Mixer whip cottage cheese with sugar, vanilla essence and coffee.
3. Beat in the lush foam proteins and parts, gently stirring with a spoon, put in the bulk.
4. Arrange the mousse on the ice-cream bowls, garnish with grated chocolate and put at least 40 minutes in the refrigerator.