On 3 servings:
-2 Small chicken breast (450 g)
-100 Ml of milk
1/4 tsp salt
-80 G Gorgonzola
-200 Ml cream
-2 Tsp sol. 1 tsp drain. Oils for frying
1. Chicken breasts cut horizontally to obtain a thin steaks. Soak them slightly salted milk for at least 30 min., Preferably for an hour.
2. Dry the meat with paper towels and fry on both sides in a mixture of butter and vegetable Oils.
3. Cheese dissolve in the cream over medium heat, stirring constantly. Unmark from heat and let stand for a while, so that the sauce is slightly thickened.
4. Pour the sauce on the plate nemnogo, lay ready schnitzel, abundantly pour sauce on top.
5. As a side dish is perfect rice or pasta (tagliatelle or lingvine).