Ingredients (3 portions):
- 3 chicken legs with bёdryshkom (700 g)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- 100 ml of dry white wine
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 30 g almond kernels
- 2 tablespoons pitted black olives
1. Pieces of chicken rinse, dry and separated from the legs bёdryshek. Season with salt and pepper and fry in vegetable oil on all sides and lay out of the fryer.
2. In the remaining fat from the roasting pour wine and 450 ml of water. Boil. Garlic cleaned, chopped, and together with olives and almonds put in the sauce. Put back the chicken pieces, cover and simmer about 30 minutes. The finished dish can be decorated with greenery and serve with slices of baguette.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Per serving: 650 calories
Protein 45 g, fat 44 g, carbohydrates: 11g.
Tip: Sodium before frying chicken pieces mixture of salt, ground black pepper and ground paprika: dish acquire an exquisite flavor.