Calories - 140 kcal
Servings: 8 servings
Composition per 100 grams:
Carbohydrates - 21.4 grams
Fats - 3.3 grams
Protein - 6.4 grams
Ingredients for the base:
Cookies "Jubilee" with cereals - 150 grams
apple juice - 50 g
Ingredients for the filling:
A creamy low-fat cottage cheese - 400 grams
Yoghurt natural, low fat, no additives - 350 grams
The Egg - 1.5 pieces
Starch - 1.5 tablespoons
Sugar - 3.5 tablespoons
Juice of half a lemon
1. Grind cookies in blender and grind into crumbs.
2. Moisten pastry apple juice to knead clay consistency. Put an even layer on the bottom of the split a diameter of 20-23 cm.
3. Prepare the filling. To do this, whip cottage cheese with yogurt, sugar, zest and lemon juice until smooth, uniform shape.
4. In the resulting mass enter the eggs gradually and starch. Thoroughly whisk.
5. Stuffing put on base, smooth.
6. Form for cheesecake wrap with foil and place in a large container in diameter, filled with water.
7. Put a bowl of water and cheesecake in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees for 50 minutes. Then turn off the oven, but do not remove the cheesecake, and leave it for 2 hours.
9. Ready cheesecake cool. If desired decorate berry sauce.