Recipe 8 portions 165kkal in one portion.
800 g beef tenderloin (a piece);
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil;
200 g tomatoes, canned in own juice;
1 onion, finely chopped;
1 tablespoon chili powder;
1/2 teaspoon basil;
1/2 teaspoon cumin (or caraway);
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder;
red pepper on the tip of a knife.
1. Mix the chilli, basil, garlic, cumin and pepper.
2. Good rub spice mixture into the meat.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, fry the meat on the grill until cooked.
4. Before serving, slice the meat before, let it brew for 5 minutes.
5. Prepare the meat sauce: fry the chopped onion until soft, add the tomatoes with liquid, bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes until thick.