Yeast - a versatile product. With them and pastries taste better, and alcoholic beverages stronger and more beautiful skin. Inside them you need to take tablets, but the masks are suitable for fresh yeast.
The use of yeast for the skin
Yeast face masks have a rejuvenatingeffect because the product contains high amounts of vitamins B, C and PP. By acting on the skin in combination with enzymes, amino acids and minerals, vitamins and aligned wrinkles make fresh complexion. Getting into the deeper layers of the skin, yeast fungi begin to actively metabolize fat in the cells, remove toxins, and good influence on metabolism.
Yeast mask to show people:
- with oily skin and seborrhea. Very good yeast cleanse the pores, at the same time disappears shine, face looks refreshed;
- acne and other eruptions. Yeasts are struggling with inflammatory processes in the skin. Good help and acne and comedones;
- with aging skin. In addition to the yeast used in masks other useful ingredients, they are well moistened and enhance the production of collagen, which is responsible for skin elasticity;
- with a pale complexion or too red. Yeast, falling on the skin, evens the complexion, the skin becomes dull with a slight pleasant shade of pearl.
Yeast is a part of masks for the face - very powerfulSkin-care products. But if it is wrong to use them, you can put yourself and harm. Therefore recommends healingandbodywork acquainted with a few helpful tips:
- Before preparing a mask from yeast, check the expiration date of all the ingredients. Remember that summer when exposed to high temperatures the yeast rapidly lose their beneficial properties.
- Before you put a mask on your face, firstclean skin tonic, and even better - make easy peeling, such as scrub. The skin after this procedure will be good to absorb nutrients from cooked mask you.
- If you can not buy a 'live' yeast, in extreme cases, come up and dry. They will also be a great effect, just not as clearly marked as in fresh yeast.
- Yeast is rare, but nevertheless cause allergies,therefore, before applying the mask to the face, pre-try the product on a small inconspicuous area of skin in place. If you have any redness, itching or any other negative reactions on the skin, you are categorically forbidden to do such a mask.
- If you have dry or normal skin type, you can do mask every day, if the skin is sensitive and fading, the procedure should be performed no more than 2 times per week.
Yeast mask for oily skin
As a rule, oily skin has an unpleasant face shine, rashes and red spots. In order to overcome these unhealthy phenomena, it is necessary to prepare such a mask:
- Mix 2 tbsp. l. yeast and 1 tbsp. l. yogurt, you should have a thick consistency;
- to cleansed face in circular motions, apply the mask and leave for 30 minutes;
- rinse with under warm running water;
- Apply to the skin nourishing cream.
Yogurt will help to normalize the production of fat and yeast cope with clogged pores and cleanse them. Instead of yogurt, you can use sour cream, the effect will be the same.
If you have combination skin, you will approach such a mask:
- Clean one banana peel;
- mash the pulp with a spoon;
- add the mashed 1 tbsp. l. "Living" yeast;
- add to the mix 2 tbsp. l. olive oil;
- Stir the mixture well and apply to the skin, the mask should be kept for 20 minutes, then rinse under running water, and applied to the face cream.
If you need to immediately get rid of acne, it is ideal for this mask:
- clean grapefruit and grind it into a blender or grinder to the consistency of porridge;
- 1 tbsp. l. yeast dissolve in 2 tbsp. l. water;
- add yeast to the citrus, mix and apply on your face, keep the mask for 25 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
Great for combination skin mask fit of milk:
- Break the yeast into several small pieces and put it in warm milk, it is in any case should not be hot, otherwise the mushroom will die;
- Stir the milk with yeast and apply the mixture on your face;
- mask should hold for 40 minutes, then rinse under running water.
The same mask to be applied not only to the face but also on the other areas of the body where there are spots, for example, on the back or buttocks.
Yeast mask for dry skin
First of all you need to moisturize dry skin. To do this, that will suit this mask:
- chop sauerkraut;
- add 1 tbsp. l. chopped fresh yeast;
- add 2 drops of essential oils such as orange;
- make sure that the mixture had no lumps, clean the skin and apply the mask, wash off after 15 minutes.
The structure of many masks for dry skin includeegg yolk. It is no coincidence, because this product are natural antioxidants that help to withdraw from the skin of harmful substances. To make a useful mask for dry skin, you need to:
- Beat 1 egg, add 1 tbsp. l. yeast;
- rub 1 apple and add to mixture, mix well;
- mask must be applied on clean skin of the face and keep for 20 minutes, then rinse under running water.
This mask not only perfectly moisturizes the skin, but alsorejuvenate it. If you do it regularly at intervals through the day, then two weeks later you will notice the first changes - small wrinkles smoothed, the complexion will be fresh.
Yeast mask for facial rejuvenation
Making yeast mask for the face - it is one of the most effective methods to rejuvenate your skin. Most importantly - do these masks regularly.
To make the mask you need:
- 0.5 mix with fresh yeast packs 2 h. L. flour. Good fit and oats, and rye, and 3 hours. L. slightly warmed milk home;
- Mix well to obtain a homogeneous mass;
- leave the mixture for several hours, the yeast more active, and a lot was covered "cap";
- then smear the skin by the test and wait until it dries;
- warm water to wash off the mask and apply on face nourishing cream.
Do not forget to mask not only the middle person, butfor the neck, it is this part of the body in the first issue age. For skin that will suit neck mask of lemon juice mixed with yeast. The mixture should be slightly warm, stir and apply with a cotton pad on the skin. After the mask cools down, it is necessary to moisten a clean cotton pad in water and rub their skin.
After 40 years in menopause often appear on the skin rashes. To cope with them, you need to prepare a mask:
- grind 25 g yeast in 1 tbsp. l. yeast;
- add 2 h. L. sugar and 1 hour. l. honey;
- Stir the mixture and massage movements rub into the skin of the face and wash off after half an hour.
This mask not only get rid of acne, but also remove the black spots and give the skin a beautiful matte finish.
Despite the fact that the yeast facial masks are very useful for the skin, have this facility and contraindications:
- If you have damaged skin, there are scratches, cuts, you do laser resurfacing, then until it is completely healed, it is not necessary to make a mask with yeast;
- if you have any fungal or infectious diseases, such as herpes zoster, then make a mask from yeast is not recommended;
- if the mask applied to the skin, you feelburning, then most likely you have an allergic reaction to any ingredient in the mask. Urgent rinse the mixture off the face and wash it with broth chamomile or warm milk.
If you are unsure whether you should make yeast mask for the face, you can always consult a dermatologist and cosmetologist. That will determine your skin type, problems and treatments.