For several millennia, Reishi mushroomsuccessfully used in oriental medicine for the treatment of various ailments and health improvement. It is so rare in nature that it, until recently, could only eat the imperial family of Japan. In the seventies of the last century technique of cultivation of this fungus has been developed.
What is Reishi mushroom
This fungus-saprophyte with a brown hatbrown-orange color can rightly be considered one of the most ancient and valuable tools traditionally used in folk medicine of the East. Its Chinese and Japanese names, which translates as "mushroom of spiritual power", "herb of immortality" and the like, Reishi was due to the numerous healing properties. At first glance, the "Mushroom of God", officially referred to as Ganoderma patent, is an ordinary tinder. However, Reishi is one of the most well-known therapeutic agents that are widely used in oriental medicine at the health problems of various kinds. A wide range of therapeutic action of the product and its ability to restore the health of people, including the elderly, have long been used Japanese and Chinese aristocracy.
Since difficult to find Reishi in the wild,to find it was considered a very good sign. Using found mycelium could provide for his family for many years, so this place is trying to keep a secret, which was handed down. Finally, as a result of the experiments, which lasted more than ten years, in 1972 the Japanese Reishi farmer has developed technology of cultivation in artificial conditions. Around the same time in China, in search of medicinal mushrooms in the forest it sent a lot of people to get the material for cultivation (Ganoderma mushroom spores). Due to this, scientists have enough material for medical research. Subsequently, this remedy has received worldwide fame and became more affordable for widespread use. In modern conditions of Ganoderma cultivation for medical purposes, thanks to this medical preparations based on it are used in different countries.
The structure of many useful substances include Ganoderma fruiting bodies, including:
- valuable ganodermovye acid;
- coumarin, alkaloids and volatile, flavonoids;
- Vitamins B3 and B5, as well as C and D;
- Useful minerals (including germanium, magnesium).
On the basis of the fungus, which is the strongest natural adaptogen, made various medicinal preparations.
Healing effect of Ganoderma is largely due to the presence in its structure the following components:
- triterpenoids - these substances are differentstructure, reminiscent of steroid hormones. Ganodermovye acids protect against allergic reactions, characterized by hepatoprotective and antitumor activity, a slight analgesic effect, normalizes the blood and adjust the operation of the hemostatic system, reduce the likelihood of blood clots, promote normalization of blood pressure in hypertension, as well as decrease the amount of bad cholesterol;
- polysaccharides beta-glucans whichcharacterized by a pronounced immunnomoduliruyuschim and anti-tumor effects, eliminating various pathogens contribute to the normalization of blood pressure and blood sugar;
- GERMANY - this organic mattersignificant amounts included in the fruiting body of Ganoderma helps enhance metabolism and increases the body's defenses. This fungus is characterized by the composition of the component of anti-tumor activity, as the effect on the body, preventing the development of tumors and preventing the spread of metastases.
In addition there is a pronouncedantibacterial, antiviral and antifungal effect, as well as a painkiller and radioprotective effect of the fungus. This tool helps to improve blood microcirculation and oxygenation of body tissues.
Curative effect of Reishi
Due to the presence in the composition of the set ofcomponents Ganoderma based preparations have been applied in the form of effective adjuvant, characterized therapeutic and prophylactic effect on the organism.
Thus, Ganoderma recommended for the prevention and treatment of a complex in the process:
- allergic diseases - based preparationsGanoderma help to reduce swelling and eliminate the itching that occurs in allergic dermatitis. A similar effect is caused by the influence of the incoming Ganoderma active components, including proteins, minerals and ganodermovyh acids that suppress the body's production of histamine which stimulates smooth muscle spasms, and increases vascular permeability;
- disturbances in the cardiovascular system -heart failure, coronary artery disease, atherosclerosis, thrombosis, myocardial infarction or stroke, the tool will be very useful. The complex of active ingredients of Ganoderma enjoys a prominent anti-sclerotic effect, as it reduces the concentration of harmful cholesterol, normalizes blood viscosity, prevents the formation of blood clots. In addition, Reishi drugs improve myocardial oxygen and nutrition have cardiotonic effect, promoting the normalization of force of cardiac contractions, as well as their frequencies;
- Gastrointestinal diseases (gastritis, pancreatitis,colitis, ulcers) - due to the presence in the composition of Ganoderma triterpenoids, magnesium and B vitamins, there is an antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects of this agent. As a result, the smooth muscles of the intestines relaxes, eliminates colic. With daily use of mushroom products can observe the elimination of dysbiosis symptoms with subsequent normalization of the intestinal microflora;
- viral infections (ARI, etc. flu, herpes, etc...);
- bronchitis, pneumonia - due to anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and expectorant effect;
- cancer - based preparationsGanoderma prevent the development of benign and malignant tumors, as activate cell growth, protecting the immune system, and extend their life cycle, with improved immunological parameters and quality of life for patients;
- common diseases of the prostate;
- autoimmune diseases (such asasthma, atopic dermatitis, rheumatoid arthritis) natural immunomodulators that are part of Ganoderma, contribute to lengthening the period of remission;
- viral hepatitis of various types of cirrhosis. It is proved that Ganoderma mushroom has a strong hepatoprotective effects. With the use of these drugs can minimize the risk of fatty liver, as well as the development of cirrhosis. The use of this natural means useful in the complex of measures of treatment of viral hepatitis and alcoholic nature.
How to take the Reishi mushroom
You can buy dried Reishi mushroom in the form ofpowders, capsules, and extracts and tea. To prepare the aqueous extract, the required 1 h. L. Ganoderma crushed pour 100 ml of water, and then boil for five minutes on low heat, stirring occasionally. Next, you need to wait for half an hour, until the broth infusion. means should drain before use. This extract can be added to tea, while taking a meal or between meals 2-3 times a day for three weeks.
When used Ganoderma preparations thereenhancement of efficiency, improvement of mental and emotional state, increasing the body's resistance to adverse environmental effects, as well as the cleansing of clogging its toxins. MirCovetov recommends natural products to receive data for the purpose of rehabilitation. It is known that Ganoderma prevents the development of obesity, prevents premature aging, enhances immunity.