Like you do not eat anything and still getting fatter? Just something personal: in the evening a bit of potato chips and a mug of beer, peanuts, a cup of coffee, a sandwich and cold food ... you have already completed the daily norm of calories per day - 2000 kcal.
You ate only two bagel, drink 1 cup of coffee and got 250 kcal. What is:
* 20 grams of smoked ham - 68 kcal;
* 3 melon slices (200 g) - 48 kcal;
* A piece of bread (30g) - 75 kcal;
* 10 g 50% oil-cholesterol - 40 kcal;
* A cup of coffee - 0 kcal.
Total: 231 kcal.