Palm oil has been widely used notfor a long time, and still do not cease debate around it. Some say that it is an indispensable product in cooking, especially baking, their opponents claim that oil brings only harm. Today healingandbodywork try to sort out this issue.
The use of palm oil
There are many benefits of palm oil: it is easy to buy, and it is inexpensive, resistant to oxidation and can be stored for years. That is why this product is bypassed by popularity of vegetable oil world.
Most all of the palm oil used in cooking,it is added in the manufacture of wafers, biscuits, cream. Also on it roast all semi-finished products. His name can be found on the packaging of processed cheese, condensed milk, cottage cheese dessert, a combined oil. In general, it is difficult to tell what the product does not include this oil, it is added, wherever you can, because thanks to him, the product can be stored for several months, and it is naturally advantageous to the seller. In addition, oil is sometimes replaced by milk fat.
But one only palm the food industryoil is not particularly limited, for example, it is used for the manufacture of candles and soaps. And in cosmetics, this product is found in a series of skin care products for aging.
Treat palm oil and some diseases. For example, vision problems, heart, blood vessels and skin.
The use of palm oil
Despite the fact that this product is very controversial for many, though he has undeniable advantages:
- The oil contains large amounts of carotenoids- A very strong antioxidants which are especially good influence on human skin and hair. Therefore, the oil used in the manufacture of cosmetics many leading companies in the world.
- The oil contains large amounts of vitamin E,which in turn comprises tocotrienol. This component is difficult to find in plants, it is valuable because it fights free radicals that are responsible for the appearance of cancer.
- Many of the product and triglycerol thatincredibly quickly digested by the body and getting into the liver, affects the production of energy, in this case the blood does not flow. This oil is recommended to use for those who does not tolerate other types of fat, as well as those who are concerned about their overweight.
- In oil and unsaturated fats have - oleic and linoleic acid. They help reduce bad cholesterol in the blood vessels. They are also a good influence on the state of the bones and joints and make the skin healthy.
- Doubtlessly brings oil to those who have vision problems, due to the large number of pro-vitamin A is a restoration of visual pigment in the retina of the eye.
The harm of palm oil
The harm that is fraught with palm oil - isa large amount of saturated fat. These fats have butter and, if misused, it will lead to diseases of the heart and vascular system. The product has very little linoleic acid, only five percent of its content depends on the price of oil, for example, in its vegetative about 75%.
Since oil is considered refractory, it is notfully processed by the body, and partly deposited in the form of slag on the vessels, intestines and other organs. Also, this product is considered to be carcinogenic, so increases the risk of cancer cells.
This oil is added to infant formulas, some cheap, after which the child chair is broken, there are colic, calcium poorly absorbed, and therefore the bone grows slowly corset.
According to statistics, half of all packaged productsIt contains oil in its composition. Due to the fact that the demand is great, the people began to cut natural forests on the planet and the planting of oil palm these places. As a result of the loss of forest ecosystem gets off, and killed some animal species, it is also, though indirectly, but the damage to the product.
If the product is so bad, why did notbanned for production? The fact is that the damage to the oil and use balance each other. For example, if the product is often consumed a lot, it may start with a heart muscle problem, but at the same time in the oil contains vitamins A and E, which are an excellent means for the prevention of heart disease and cancer as well. Therefore, although the oil is a carcinogen, but by itself does not lead to cancer due to the same vitamins.
Palm oil in medicine
For the prevention and treatment of diseases needtake a tablespoon of palm oil on an empty stomach in the morning, it is for adults and children are advised to eat a teaspoon of this product. If you find it difficult to eat a spoonful of oil, then add it to a salad or seize the oil in the meal.
The use of oil as a medicine recommended:
- People who have diabetes. They are recommended to use this oil as a dietary food.
- If a person is often sick colds, especially in the bronchial tubes and lungs.
- Vitamin A is a good tool for the prevention of anemia, using oil can increase the hemoglobin in the blood.
- It is recommended to use oil to women duringpregnancy, breastfeeding, and menopause before menstruation. And when women's diseases. Nursing mothers recommended to smear the cracks on the nipples, so they heal faster. A gynecological diseases using tampons soaked in oil.
- As prophylaxis of Alzheimer's disease and for improving mental capacity, as well as stress and fatigue.
- In the complex treatment of fractures of the spine and joints diseases.
- To improve the immune system and as prophylaxis of infectious diseases.
- In cases of skin diseases do lotions of oil.
The use of oil in cosmetics
Vitamin E, which is contained in palm oil,It has a beneficial effect on the skin, moisturizing, protecting it from the appearance of premature wrinkles. If the skin is dry, scaly or coarsened, the palm is little need to use instead of a night cream. It is also possible to prepare from it a nourishing mask for the face. To do this, you just need to lubricate the skin with oil, hold for 20 minutes and wipe off the remains of a napkin. Wash is not necessary.
The benefits of palm oil will, if the addit all the cosmetics that you prepare yourself at home. Before adding to the ingredients of the oil, it must first be melted in a water bath, the temperature should not exceed 50 degrees.
You can use oil, as an independentagent and mixing it with the cocoa butter and olive. Then get a good remedy for skin cleansing. They can be removed and makeup from the face. This tool is suitable for all skin types, except oily.
Vitamins A and E are beneficial to the hair andnails, can be made from the oil bath and rub it into the scalp, so hair will not fall out, activated their growth and nails cease to exfoliate and be brittle. While scientists have argued that the oil not only results in order of appearance, it affects the person at the cellular level.
Before applying the oil, make sure that you do not haveIndividual product intolerance or allergy occurs, this first take it in small doses. And do not forget to consult with your doctor about the advisability of the use of palm oil as a medicine.