Anise - one of the most popular spices,which not only makes the dish with fragrant, but also stimulates the digestive organs, and has a positive effect on the emotional state of a person. From this plant extract valuable anise oil, which is considered to be very active, and take strict dosage.
Useful properties of anise oil
Wild anise can be found in the statesAmerica, India and some African countries. In Russia, this plant in the wild does not occur. To get a kilo of oil, it is necessary to process 50 kg of ripe seeds. They were first crushed and then subjected to distillation. At low temperatures, the oil solidifies and becomes hard, so before you apply it, you need some time to take in hands. 90% of all mineral substances anise oil is anethole, the second most important component - a methyl chavicol.
For therapeutic purposes, anise oil is widely used:
- it lowers the heat;
- It is used as an expectorant;
- It helps with colic and constipation, positively affects the work of the intestine;
- relieves nausea, vomiting and feeling of heaviness in the stomach;
- increases appetite:
- It has anti-inflammatory effect in the tissues of the kidneys and urinary tract;
- It is used as a diuretic;
- It used to enhance sex drive in males impotence and frigidity in women;
- used to relieve pain in women during menstruation and labor, restores menstrual cycle;
- laktogonnym has property and is used by nursing mothers to produce more milk;
- eases hangover, relieves headaches;
- a beneficial effect on the emotional state,It increases the tone of the body, gives strength after mental fatigue. Anise oil helps to better cope with chronic fatigue syndrome, depression;
- relieves hyperexcitability in children and increased tearfulness.
Apply oil of anise should be minimaldosage, since one drop before reaching the maximum and - five to eight drops. healingandbodywork recommends not to deviate from the assigned dosage, so as not to harm your body. At the pharmacy you can buy capsules of aniseed oil into a gelatin shell, use them for internal use. Most of these capsules is prescribed for diseases of the airways and colds.
Treatment anise oil
Using anise oil, can be cureda lot of diseases. There is a universal recipe, which is used in case of problems in the digestive system if they want to receive a diuretic effect and increase lactation in nursing mothers, as well as the normalization of sleep. So, you need a piece of refined sugar cause a drop of anise oil and eat it with a glass of warm milk, tea or plain water. Instead of sugar, you can use a piece of bread or a spoonful of honey. Drink the medicine should be three times a day. Also, anise oil is used to eliminate such problems:
- To improve digestion and normalize sleep will be useful bath with anise oil, which also added to the oil of fennel and mint. All ingredients are taken in equal proportions by three to five drops.
- When colds are helpfulinhalation with oil, they need to occur twice daily as follows: boil the water in pan, drop it in a pair of drops of lemon oil, eucalyptus and aniseed. Leaning over the fragrant steam and cover with warm towel thick. Breathing steam needed ten minutes.
- Relieve stress after a hard day, but at the same timeincrease sexual desire in a partner, you can, by making it a therapeutic massage with oil of anise, patchouli and sandalwood. You can also use oil of anise, sage and ylang-ylang. All ingredients are taken in equal proportions.
- To reduce pain during menstruation and rheumatism, you need to apply a little jojoba oil with anise on the sore spot.
- The oil of anise is used effectively to combatlice. It needs to be applied to the scalp and damp hair, hold for half an hour and rinse under running water, then rinse again with the hair is shampoo and comb comb. the tool most commonly used to treat head lice in children, because the oil is safe, does not cause burning and pungent smell kills parasites. In addition, the oil will cope with the lice, it also will have a beneficial effect on the scalp and hair.
Anise oil in cosmetics
Primarily, anise oil in cosmetologyused to care for mature skin. It increases the overall tone, elasticity, normalize water balance. It is used to get rid of skin diseases. The easiest way to care for skin and hair - is to add oil in cosmetics. The shampoo and cream are added three drops of 10 ml of base when used as a massage three drops per 10 grams of the cream, is poured into the bath 7 drops.
Action anise oil increases in the bath and sauna, where human dilated pores and better absorb nutrients from the ferry.
At home, you can cook a good means for Beauty:
- To tighten the skin after childbirth or lossextra kilos, fit such a mixture: mix 50 ml of any of the base oil with three drops of anise oil and the same quantity of Petitgrain and rosemary. The mixture should be rubbed into the problem areas immediately after a hot bath. Dry cloth to remove excess oil from the skin.
- Aromabath can not only calm but alsoinvigorate. This requires 100 grams of milk mixed with equal amounts of essential oils (three drops): rosemary, lemon and aniseed. Dial in the water bath a comfortable temperature, pour the mixture into it and soak for about 20 minutes.
- To help combat cellulite such bath: Mix 100 grams of sea salt 3 drops of anise oil, one drop of oil of mint and vetiver, 4 drops of grapefruit. The mixture is added to the water and a comfortable temperature for half an hour to take a bath. Sometimes they use red or white wine instead of milk.
Recipes for aromatic baths can invent andindependently. Anise oil is wonderfully combined with many others, such as dill, tminovym, cardamom, laurel, tangerine. The main thing is not to forget about the dosage, as many oils are potent.
Anise oil - one of the most active of essentialmeans. And so it should be used very carefully. First of all, you should check whether you are hypersensitive. To do this, a drop of oil diluted in a small amount of any vegetable oil and applied to a small area of the skin. If a few hours later there was no reaction, you can use it. Ideally, begin application of oil is necessary only after consulting your doctor. Because there are a number of diseases that are contraindicated, for example in a large blood coagulation dermatitis. Do not use oil for pregnant women and children up to three years.
Do not use oil for a long time, otherwise you can get the irritation of the stomach. The course of treatment should not exceed three weeks.