Amaranth oil is often not at the hearing, but noneStill, it is widely used in folk medicine and cooking. It contains such useful substances, without which our body can not imagine its existence. No wonder he was considered even 8000 years ago, the elixir of longevity.
On the beneficial properties
Speaking of amaranth oil in the first placeI want to note a large content of squalene - 10% of the total weight. This substance slows down aging of the skin, leaving it supple, elastic, soft and velvety. Squalene is inside human skin cells, and thanks to him, the body receives a lot less bacteria. But over the years in human skin this matter is getting smaller, so you need to take care of, so that it enters the body with food and medicines.
The second most important substance contained inlarge quantities in the amaranth oil - a vitamin E. Thanks to him, this oil find protection from cancer. Getting in the human body, vitamin E makes it a skin elastic, increases overall vitality, no wonder it is called an antioxidant, besides it is well affects the vision, helping the eyes to fully perform its function.
The amaranth oil contains a lot of calcium,an order of magnitude higher than in cow's milk. Therefore, oil must be added for the preparation of children's meals because of the growing organism, calcium - one of the most essential minerals. But adults should not forget about it, because it is important for the maintenance of the entire skeletal system, to withstand high loads on the spine.
Improve the body's metabolism to helpphospholipids, which are also a lot in the amaranth oil. In addition, this product will be useful as a supplement for those who are watching their figures, but also deliver a drug for those who suffer from diabetes, because phospholipids also regulate the level of glucose in the blood, and doctors recommend include oil in the diet, in which the second type of diabetes.
Those who are involved in sports, will be interestingfact that amaranth oil contains a lot of sterol. This substance helps the human body will get used to the great physical stress, and because it is often included in the composition of different energy bars and supplements for sportsmen. If you use these products, MipSovetov recommends replacing part of them on the use of amaranth oil, because this natural product will be healthier.
Amaranth oil in traditional medicine
Amaranth oil is used in the treatment of variousdiseases. a few drops of oil is enough to add to salads or other dishes, so that the body began to struggle with illnesses. In what diseases can help this product:
- In diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Once in the body, amaranth oil prevents the development of inflammation in the digestive organs, and protects the liver from the harmful effects of toxins.
- In diseases of the cardiovascular system. The substances contained in the oil to reduce the risk of thrombus formation in human blood vessels, in addition, they also possess vasodilatory action, and thus help to reduce high blood pressure.
- When skin diseases. The oil has wound healing properties and for burns, cuts, eczema and other skin lesions, it is rubbed into the skin and is taken orally.
- With a low hemoglobin. Due to the high content of iron, oil successfully fights anemia.
- For colds and diseases of the oral cavity. In such cases the oil is regularly eaten, and used as a gargle.
- In diseases of the male and female bodies. In this case, oil is used as a douching outwardly and inwardly in the food, leading to settling in hormonal levels.
- In diseases of the eye and nervous system. Significant effect on human memory, for receiving oil shows in Alzheimer's disease.
- In oncological diseases - oil is not only used as a prevention of these diseases, but also during the passage of chemotherapy.
amaranth oil can be consumed and weaknesses,breakdown, after a serious illness or antibiotic therapy. Drink oil should be half a teaspoon with meals three times a day. The course of treatment - 14 days.
Amaranth oil in cosmetics
this tool is used in cosmetologymainly for skin care and body. It moisturizes and protects against chapping. You can cook and by the cosmetics. Especially popular are the masks:
- For dry skin will approach such a mask: 2 teaspoons of amaranth oil mixed with a tablespoon of honey and one egg yolk. Gently apply on your face, avoiding the eye area. After 20 minutes, the mask rinse under running water, soap is used. The skin immediately becomes smooth and pleasant to the touch.
- For sensitive skin, which requires hydration, this option is suitable mask:
- If you are not allergic to citrus fruit,skin needs whitening, then you will help this mask: Mix a tablespoon of amaranth oil with two tablespoons of orange juice and half a teaspoon of lemon juice. Take a cotton swab, dip it into the mixture and apply on face, neck and décolleté. After a while you feel the tingling, it means that everything is as it should be. Do not keep the mask for more than 15 minutes, otherwise you can damage the skin. Rinse with water means. This mask can be done at least every day, it is well to get rid of freckles and age spots.
Mix two tablespoons of cottage cheese with a teaspoonspoon healing oil. Gently apply to the face, to the mixture gets into your eyes, hold for fifteen minutes and rinse under running water. Mask to do twice a week, and the effect will be noticeable after the third time.
Use healing oil and tan, thanksits moisturizing ingredients, it is necessary before go out to the beach to put oil on the exposed skin, excess fat wet cloth. Thus, you can help protect your skin from UV rays and nourish it with vitamins.
As such, harm to human amaranth oilthe body does not work. But there is a category of people who need to use it with extreme caution and only under medical supervision. Thus, the free use of amaranth oil is contraindicated:
- Those who suffer from high cholesterol in the blood vessels.
- Those who have a chronic disease of the pancreas.
- If cholelithiasis.
- In chronic pancreatitis.
- In duodenal ulcer.
- Since oil gives a little laxative effect, you should not use it for people who suffer from diarrhea and stomach upset.
In addition, for each product isIndividual tolerability and allergic reactions, so before you start treatment with oil, try its effect on a small area of the skin, and by ingestion limit yourself to begin with a small dose. If the body does not occur adverse reactions, continue treatment with the doctor permission.