Lavender - This ancient Mediterraneanplant unique properties which are widely used in the domestic sphere, as well as aromatherapy. Baths, massage oils, creams, lotions and other cosmetic products designed to give young age, skin elasticity and healthy appearance.
Lavender ester obtained usingsteam distillation technology, which are used stems and inflorescences drug lavender. To obtain 1 kg of the extract to be processed 100 kg of raw material. According to the external characteristics of the oil it turns clear or pale yellow in color, at least - a greenish hue. At the same time it has a bitter taste, full of fresh flavor, which includes notes of flowers and plants a soft scent of wood. Medicinal properties that differ lavender oil, used extensively in the medical field, fragrance industry, cosmetics and even cooking. MirSovetov tell readers about the unique characteristics and curative effect of the extract on human health.
Natural source utilities
The main component of lavender extract - isalcohol esters and acids: acetic, butyric, caproic, valeric and ursolic. In addition, the composition is extremely rich in these essential components, as bergamot, nonanal, beta-farnesene, borneol, germakren the D, nerol, camphor, geranilatsetat, bornylacetate, beta-caryophyllene, geraniol and lavandiol. Since plant flowers contain tannins, resins and herniarin coumarin, all these components are preserved in the extract, and the last even transformed into oils.
The healing properties of lavender oil
Undoubtedly, folk healers and medicalexperts could not miss such a wide range of beneficial effects of lavender ether. Among the main properties that have oil of this plant can be identified as follows:
- a diuretic;
Lavender oil: medicinal properties
For therapeutic purposes, lavender essential oil is used widely due to the balanced composition of matter and its characteristics. Thus, such extracts may be used in the following cases:
- Relieve stress, improve sleep and overall relaxation of the body.
- The stimulation of cardiac activity, the processes of the central nervous system, lowering blood pressure.
- Enhancement of intestinal motility and gastric acid secretion.
- Removal of pathological neuralgia and migraine.
- Inhalation method of applying oil promotes antimicrobial and expectorant effect, which helps to heal a number of diseases of the respiratory system.
- Ether speaks antidote to the bite of certain species of insects, snakes and parasites, but before use is necessary to consult a socialist.
- The use of warm compresses with the addition of lavender oils have analgesic and antirheumatic action.
- Overlaying a cold compress will eliminate the symptoms of heat or sunburn, purulent skin lesions and ulcers.
- Regular aromatic bath with the addition ofether contribute to enhanced diaphoretic and diuretic effect than can be cured pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, as well as inflammation of the pelvic organs.
- Spot massage with lavender oil activates metabolic processes than removes the skin diseases, dermatitis, eczema, vitiligo, mycosis.
- Due pronounced antimicrobial propertiesextract, it is often used for inhalation intended for the treatment of pneumonia, bronchial asthma, bronchitis and hoarseness. The substance quickly eliminates airway spasms.
- During the SARS disease or the flu, doctors recommend to fumigate the room with lavender oil to prevent the disease to other people in the room.
- Lavender oil has wound-healing and regenerating effect, so it is recommended for healing sores, cuts, wounds, cracks and other damage to the skin.
- Ether helps to remove skin acne.
- The oil is also used to relieve the symptoms of sinusitis and chronic rhinitis.
Lavender oil in cosmetics
Valuable active plant extract used inthe field of cosmetics, household chemical production and aromatherapy. Typically, it is used for the care of the skin of the hands, face, hair and nails. Let us consider in more detail how you can use lavender ether to give beauty:
- the healing properties of the material allow to balance the production of blubber, which prevents clogging of the pores, the formation of a greasy, and the skin becomes smooth and saturated with moisture;
- drugs, which include lavender oil,are an effective means to care for weakened and damaged hair: regular use reduces the brittleness, gives vitality and eliminates the hair loss;
- Live it helps get rid of dandruff and alopecia;
- oil of lavender is recommended to enrich the cosmetic products - add a few drops in creams, lotions and tonics, allowing you to quickly heal skin diseases;
- rubbing pure extract the nail plate helps to strengthen your nails and give them a healthy appearance.
Aromatic bath with lavender
Experts say that the extract of lavenderIt has a soothing influence, allowing to find emotional balance and eliminate the symptoms of stress. This will allow you to relieve fatigue, to find peace of mind and heal headaches, cramps in the joints. In addition, this procedure allows you to get rid of cystitis, urethritis, degenerative disc disease, itching and flaking of the skin.
To do this, it recommended to take a bath withLavender: sprinkle the water petals of fresh plants, apply a few drops of essential oil and place the aroma lamp, which also add 1-2 drops of oil. Perform this procedure one time per week for a duration of 30-40 minutes.
Cleansing Scrub skin
Natural scrub of aromatic extractplants - at least pleasant and useful procedure. To do this, mix a few drops of oil with sugar or salt and then rub on the face soft massaging movements. This procedure not only eliminates dead skin particles of skin, irritation and inflammation, but also harmonizes the psycho-emotional state.
Extract Lavender body care
Massage, produced with the use of oillavender, eliminates headaches, relieve anxiety and excitement, reduce symptoms of herpes rash, as well as eliminate the pain symptoms in the muscles. He was also shown to use for rheumatism, arthritis, and just use a reliable immunostimulant. To do this, you only need to add 10 ml of vegetable oil, 6 drops of extract and carefully place the contents. Conduct a massage can be a day, saturating the skin useful components and breathing in the healing aroma.
Precautions for use
Lavender oil is versatile enough, but because it is not considered to discharge allergenic agents. However, the contraindication for use can act as follows:
- during pregnancy;
- pathology of the cardiovascular system;
Apart from these cases, the adverse effectsessential oil was found, but to establish individual tolerance substances perform the test: Apply 2 drops of money on skin near the elbow bend and trace. If redness and irritation, it is better to abandon the use of oil.