The history of the use of therapeutic and prophylactichealing balm mummy has no less than three or four thousand years. In ancient times, the mummy was widely used in the medicine of the East, and Asia, it was called differently: "Blood Mountain" (in Burmese), "juice rock" (in Tibet), "rock oil" (in Siberia), "natural balm" (Kyrgyzstan).
From the history
Legend has it that in the mountains there were no plants,beareth fruit, and they gave the people a valuable healing elixir mummy - tears of the mountains, where every tear is a remedy for thousands of ailments. In Persia, collect the mummy had the right to only the priests of the Sun god. In scientific treatises of Avicenna found mention of a unique tool for the treatment of the body from injury and traumatic disorders of its individual organs, as healing, immunomodulatory and tonic.
Currently mummy officially recognized as a tonic after infectious and other diseases, with a mild pharmacological effect on the body.
The above-mentioned natural elixir is a product of natural, vegetable, mineral or animal origin.
There are several varieties of it depending on the origin and appearance:
- fossilized remains of dead plants and productsof life of animals and insects (bats, squirrels, pigeons, wild bees), mixed with fragments of wood, bits of rock and soil formations;
- coarse rock containing cemented mummy mass;
- education, consisting of icicles, sag and dark shiny thin films are found on the walls of caves, niches, caves.
As a result, the purification from impurities andextraction output to give a dark brown or black and brown shiny or dull, flexible resinous mass. When storing gradually hardens due to loss of moisture.
This retinoid compound has a kind of a specific smell, bitter taste and is completely soluble in water. The aqueous solution is a clear brown liquid.
Mummy in its composition rich in biologicallyrare valuable organic and inorganic substances (50 chemical elements, including calcium, magnesium, iron, aluminum, cesium, barium, tin, chromium), various amino acids, resins and proteins.
There are a number of positive effects of the application of a remedy mummy:
- Anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effect.
- The beneficial effect on the hematopoietic and immune system.
- normalization of metabolism.
- Stimulation of regeneration processes.
All of the above allows MipSovetov recommend mummy, in particular, as an effective means to combat stretch marks.
Many women after pregnancy and childbirth,due to sudden weight fluctuations (loss of extra kilos), breastfeeding, hormonal changes and disturbances, with regret notice a decrease in their skin tone in some places and the appearance of stretch marks, so-called "stretch marks".
Risk Zone unaesthetic appearance of scars - stomach, chest and thigh. Although sometimes suffer from other areas of the body.
Stretch marks are scarringskin due to micro traumas of its individual fibers. This rather unpleasant cosmetic defect, with perseverance and desire, you can try to correct yourself, without expensive visits to the salons. To do this, stock up and cook mummy remedy for stretch marks in the home.
Buy drug at anypharmacy. Form release - in the encapsulated (extract mummies mixed with lactose) and tablet form, as well as in the form of plates of purified natural mummy. In their efficiency is much higher.
How to get rid of stretch marks
As a basis for means of stretch marks usneed any cream, as usually it is neutral, and the composition contains a minimal amount of additives. Also suitable and your usual lotion or body cream. It is suitable and cosmetic vaseline.
It is worth noting that the mummy is an inherenta specific kind of odor, which, if desired, can be muted by adding a few drops of essential oil (or a mixture of essential oils), and at the same time enrich the cream. For these purposes fit all citrus oils, peppermint, almond, neroli oil, and other choices. It should take into account the possibility of an allergic reaction to the use of certain essential oils, as well as the fact that some of the oil, on the contrary, increase the specific smell of mummy (eg, essential oils of lavender and bergamot).
Mummies of stretch marks - recipes
- For a single application it is necessary to grind 2mummy pills and dissolve them in a small amount of boiled water with 1.5-2 tablespoons of milk or cream for the body. Importantly, the water should be hot (not exceeding 37 degrees Celsius, or mummies under heat may lose its beneficial properties).
- For the systematic use of wholerefined mummy must be mixed with a base cream or milk, based on the dosage of 2-4 grams mummy 50-100 ml cream. The drug is dissolved in a tablespoon of boiled water (not hot!), Then you need to add the base cream, a few drops of essential oil and mix until a homogeneous mixture. Receipt of funds should be packed in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid and place in the refrigerator and use as needed. The shelf life of the prepared mixture - not more than one month if stored in a cool place in a tightly closed container does not transmit light. Cooked cream for stretch marks healingandbodywork recommended rubbed into the area of skin with stretch marks until completely absorbed, massage movements. Use every day 1-2 times a day, you can at night, rub a thin layer.
- Effective Stretch masks and wraps onbased healing mummy and oily compresses. Dissolve mummy (1 gram) in incomplete tablespoon water, add 2-3 drops of essential oil and stir. Validity of the skin - 1-2 hours, then rinse with warm water.
Before applying the cream, and the area with stretch marks(Or) desirable cellulite massage scrub through coffee grounds (his abrasive particles will prepare the skin for further absorption of nutrients). These manipulations will strengthen comprehensive action mummy. The course of treatment in order to achieve sustainable results - for at least three months.
It is important to note that there are some contraindications to the use of the mummy, namely:
- Children up to age 12 years;
- undesirable to use mummy older people;
- idiosyncrasy and drug overdose;
- during pregnancy and breastfeeding for mummyinternal use is contraindicated, topical application of drugs mummy possible (please consult with your doctor), with the addition of cream mummy can not be applied to the breast during breastfeeding;
- it is not recommended to combine mummy with alcohol and alcohol-containing medicinal preparations.
In the fight against stretch marks is important, and systematicpurposefulness. Throw massages, healthy lifestyle, high motor activity - and the result is a pleasant area refreshed and more elastic skin.