When your nails are brittle and dull,it is impossible to restore the nail plate after extension procedure, it is necessary to use natural and beneficial treatment for nail - sealing.
Today, more and more representatives of the fair half of the population prefer this type of care for and curative treatment for natural nails.
Nail sealing procedure - a rehabilitationweak nails and wonderful means caring for them after the build. Recovery beauty session improves nail structure, adds shine, strengthens them and eliminates the drying.
The duration of treatment does not exceed 30 minutes, andbefore executing it is recommended to do a manicure. The protective film, which is formed after the sealing, can last about three weeks, and you can safely do all the housework, without fear that the coating wears off. Beauticians recommend to repeat the recovery session once every three months.
In addition, the wellness reception polish can be performed for medicinal purposes and as a preventive.
Not every beauty salon providing servicessealing nails, and if they do, then this procedure is very costly. But do not despair, because in their own home is easy to put on nails medical coverage.
Benefits nail sealing procedure:
- Nails are no longer separate.
- Accelerated growth.
- We use only natural ingredients.
- The procedure is quick.
- At 3 weeks of your nails are guaranteed to be protected from the harmful effects of aggressive environmental factors.
- It creates the effect of artificial nails.
- The new fingernail grows stronger and healthier, thicker and moisturized.
- Shiny and smooth surface of the nail plate.
Disadvantages nail sealing procedure:
- Insufficient protection of the aggressive external influences.
- Not suitable for too long nails.
- On top of the protective coating should not be applied paint and other decorative ornaments.
- If the nails are too loose or damaged, the pre-treatment manicure nail file can cause injury to the nail plate.
- The procedure does not help to restore your nails after the first time. The desired effect can be achieved provided that the sealing is carried nail 1 every 2 weeks for 3 months.
Preparation of polish to seal the
Before the start of the sealing is necessary to prepare the nails for the application of protective coatings:
- Get rid of old coatings on the nails.
- Soft nail file and shape the nails to make them roughly equal in length.
- In two cups of warm water dissolve 1.5 hours. L. sea salt and dip your fingers there for 10 minutes.
- Remove cuticles, hangnails and dead cells on the surface of the nail plate. Sand the surface.
- Then massage your nails and make a gentle peeling.
- Make another 10-minute bath polish, adding a drop of essential oil.
- If you have a cream based on beeswax, then rub it into your nails, and then dip your hands in cold water.
Essential oil for sealing nails
During the sealing of nails in the home beauticians recommend to use natural oils of wheat germ, almonds, jojoba and avocado fruit.
Add the oil must be at the rate of 1 drop for 1 hour. L. base oil:
- Oil of bergamot, patchouli, cedar, incense, sandalwood and pine are used for exfoliating.
- To reduce inflammation, you can use rosemary essential oil, sandalwood and chamomile.
- Firming nail polish can be made with lavender and bergamot oil.
Cream based on beeswax with their hands:
- Preheat a water bath any oil from the list of allowed sites. It will take about '80
- Then, add to 20 g of beeswax. Thoroughly mix the ingredients.
- Reheat to 40 degrees with distilled water (50 g) and add a wax-oil mixture. Mix and cool.
Sealing polish Biogel
In this case, a plastic material- Biogel. In the structure comprises a resin teak wood, which forms a reliable coverage of the nail plate. Biogel is a natural material than acrylic. In contact with the nail, it is firmly attached to the surface thereof, does not interfere with and does not create discomfort. Thanks to this surface, nails can "breathe", and this is the absolute advantage of the method of sealing.
Stages sealing polish Biogel:
- It is necessary to treat the hand antiseptic.
- With disposable nail files nails rid of keratinized particles and cuticles.
- Apply a layer of bio-gel.
- Turn on the UV lamp and dry nails for 2 minutes.
- Apply a second layer of bio-gel.
- Again, use a lamp.
- Cover the nails with a special cream.
At home, you will need to spend one and a half hours of their free time to perform the procedure.
Benefits sealing polish Biogel:
- hypoallergenic method;
- reliable coverage;
- convenient to do a French manicure;
- high recovery ability bio-gel;
- You can use colored Biogel.
- nails with gel layer can not paint and paint, unlike acrylic;
- the high cost of coverage;
- household chemicals destroys the coating of bio-gel.
Sealing with crystal minerals
This procedure is performed to strengthen weak nails and accelerate their growth. Running mineral sealing for the recovery of the nail plate to the build-up.
The basic material used protein cream with added vitamins or special crystal mineral.
The nails need to rub the cream or mineral crystal. After drying and absorbing coating is applied to them oil. This will make them glossy.
Through this method, sealing the nails look healthy and well-groomed.
Sealing Wax polish
Sealing nails using wax for Japanesetechnology is the most effective method for the treatment and correction of the nail plate. The composition of propolis has beeswax, beta-carotene, resin keratonidy and many other useful substances. The wax coating softens the nails, soothes and reduces inflammation.
At the beauty salon, this procedure is very expensive, therefore developed a special technique in which wax sealing can be done at home.
Indications for the procedure:
- peeling nails;
- as the recovery after the removal of acrylic artificial nails.
Technology of sealing wax polish:
- Apply for nails manicure nail file and give it the desired shape.
- The salt bath soften cuticles, remove burrs.
- Dry your hands and apply on nails nourishing cream.
- 1 h. L. Melt the beeswax in a water bath. There also add 1 h. L. oils of ylang-ylang, jojoba and almond. Stir until smooth.
- In the prepared nails rub the prepared mixture on the basis of beeswax. After drying nail polish nail file special.
- Once finished with the last fingernail, dip your fingers in a stream of cold water for 2 minutes. This will allow the wax to a better foothold on the nails.
Features of sealing wax
Before performing this procedure,healingandbodywork recommends thoroughly acquainted with the information about its proper conduct as well as major shortcomings sealing wax, among which are:
- procedure is inefficient for short nails;
- when the nails are in poor condition, the procedure can be painful;
- wax layer can not varnish and other means, otherwise the protective and healing properties of the wax will disappear.
When the sealing is necessary to pay special attention to polish the nail edge, which is particularly amenable to delamination. The wax should fill all voids and microcracks.
On average, polishing a nail plateallocated for about 3 minutes or more, depending on the appearance of the nails. It is recommended to apply a wax layer 1 time in 2 weeks, and to fully restore the integrity of the nails to give them a healthy shine and naturalness is possible only after 3 months of regular wellness treatments.