People who have just arrived from the sea, veryeasy to learn. And not only beautiful tan, but also healthy skin taut and FIG. But what if the holiday season is over, and I want to be beautiful? Come to the aid of salt baths.
Use salt baths
Since ancient times, people living near the sea, differentgood health and beauty. All the matter in seawater, which contains a higher concentration of salt. It has anti-inflammatory effect, relieves itching on the skin, leaving it smooth and young. If there is no possibility of year-round to bask in the sea water, you can buy sea salt and salt baths to arrange at home. They accelerate the metabolism and blood circulation, have a positive effect on the immune system, and iodine, which is contained in the salt in a large amount has a beneficial effect on the thyroid gland.
Salt baths are widely used:
- in diseases of the musculoskeletal system: osteochondrosis, arthritis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis;
- vascular diseases;
- normalization of sleep;
- to get rid of stress;
- for pain relief;
- with muscle overexertion;
- skin disorders: eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, diathesis.
Varying the concentration of salt in the water gives a different effect:
- If your goal - to clear the body of toxins,obesity and cellulite overcome, then make a bath with a high salt concentration - 200 liters to 10 kg salt. This amount of salt in the water will increase your metabolism and will lead the excess liquid.
- If you have sore joints or the first symptoms of colds, it is necessary to prepare a bath of average concentration - up to 200 liters of water and 4 kg of salt.
- In order to relieve nervous tension and beauty of the skin, you need to make a bath of low concentration of salt - 100-1000 grams per 200 liters of water.
For greater effect MipCovetov recommends adding to the water a few drops of aroma oils.
The use of salt baths
For salt baths best to use plain whitesea salt, which is sold in a pharmacy. It is not necessary to buy a colored sea salt, since it contains many additives and dyes that are not entirely beneficial for the skin. Ideally, dissolve the salt in the water should be as follows: pour salt in cotton bags and substitute under a stream of water. When typed bath, add to water five drops of essential oil. To soothe the nerves suitable oil conifers to cope with cellulite - citrus, for a restful sleep - lavender oil to treat skin - tea tree oil.
Take salt baths a day for thirty minutes per session. Water should be a comfortable temperature.
Cleansing salt bath
- Sea salt - 1 cup.
- Sol English - 1 cup.
- Soda - 0.5 cups.
- The essential oil - 10 drops.
The ingredients are thoroughly mixed and dissolved in water. If desired, add a quarter cup of citric acid, then water will foam. Taking a bath for half an hour.
In this embodiment, the cleaning bath emphasis onthe addition of Epsom salts. Usually it is used to clean the intestines, however, it is not its only advantage - it cleans the whole body. You will notice the effect already from the first procedure, looking at the water after a swim, it will be dark because the skin will leave toxins. Also, after taking a bath, you should feel haggard, and that means that the procedure was successful. After cleansing the body always requires rest, you will be sleepy. Therefore, this bath is better to do before going to bed.
Bath with Epsom salts are often used by athletes, especially marathon runners, because it remarkably reduces pain in muscles and joints.
Salt baths for children
Children salt baths prescribed for the firstsigns of rickets, and muscle tone. They are contraindicated in babies under six months old, debilitated and malnourished children, as well as those who have problems with the skin.
Terms of salt baths for children:
- children need to prepare a bath in the evening for an hour before going to bed;
- the child should be hungry, but also immediately after a meal you can not swim, it is desirable to endure hour after meals;
- Adjust the child to a quiet way, he does not cry, turn it quiet music, talk to him.
When taking salt baths are prohibited:
- change the water temperature and duration of the bath;
- games in salt water and swimming;
- continue to bathe the child, if he has deteriorated, for example, or flushed skin began coughing. It must immediately get out of the water.
To prepare the salt bathchildren need a good wash tub with baking soda and then rinse it with warm water. First you need to pour cold water to half capacity and then add hot. Before the child seat in the water, add the curative mixture: 100 grams of sea salt is dissolved in 10 liters of water. Be sure to check the water temperature, it should be the same, in which you bathe the baby every day, about 36 degrees. The duration of the bath - about 5 minutes.
After the bath the baby need to wash with fresh water. The procedure can be repeated 3 times a week, course of treatment is 20 baths. Assign therapeutic salt bath the child can only be a pediatrician.
Salt baths for weight loss
Salt baths are very fond of those who seeklose a few extra kilos. Already after the first procedure, you can see how the skin was elastic and supple, and after a few baths techniques become less visible stretch marks becomes smaller waist and hips.
Before taking a bath when the skin must be cleanedAssistance salt scrub in the shower. To do this, rub the wet skin coarse sea salt and wash under running water, then prepare a water bath, adding a salt kilogram (if you take the less, it will not be the result, and if more, the skin may begin to peel). The water temperature should not exceed 38 degrees. If you do a bath before going to bed, make hot water, if the middle of the day, then cool, then you will feel a surge of strength.
To achieve the best effect, you can add in the bath a few drops of essential oil. It must be drip onto salt, oil then mixed with water and the film will not float on the surface.
Be in the salt water must not exceed 20minutes, while it is better not to go to bed completely, and take a bath sitting to the heart area was above the water, because sometimes the pressure rises in healthy people when taking salt baths. After water procedures need good rub with a towel and lie down under a blanket for half an hour. You can drink a cup of herbal tea.
Salt baths for weight loss should be taken in a day. The course is 15 procedures, then you need two weeks to take a break and you can take a bath again.
Contraindications to the procedure
Salt baths are contraindicated for people who have:
- blood diseases;
- infectious diseases;
- inflammatory processes;
- Venous and renal failure;
- diseases of the genitourinary system.
If there is at least one of these diseases, you need to stop taking salt baths until complete recovery.