Lemon we'll use on a daily basisin the form of peel, pulp or juice. And what about the famous Russian tradition of drinking tea with lemon! Why lemon received such widespread? Of course, due to its beneficial properties. Let's talk specifically about how to use lemon to get the maximum benefit for the beauty and health of the whole organism.
Lemon seemingly exotic southern fruitwhich does not grow any in our country or in the countries of the near abroad. But, nevertheless, it is so popular that we can not imagine the counter vegetable department without lemon. We use lemon almost daily in the form of peel, pulp or juice. And what about the famous Russian tradition of drinking tea with lemon!
Why lemon received such widespread? Of course, due to its useful properties:
- lemon source of vitamin C as well as A, B1, B2, D, F;
- It has a strong antiseptic;
- It is a natural antioxidant;
- It helps the body to cheer up, protects against stress, thanks to its high content of essential oils.
Let's talk specifically about how to use lemon to get the maximum benefit for the beauty and health of the whole organism.
Strengthening the immune system and general health of the organism
All of us from time to time faced with suchunpleasant events like vitamin deficiency, chronic fatigue, weakened immunity, and as a result, increased risk of colds, respiratory diseases, ODS, and influenza. Scientifically it is proven that lemon helps to cope with all these problems. Several recipes using fresh lemon:
- drink lemon tea as often as possible, especially for colds and flu;
- Make it a rule to eat every day a day for at least one clove of fresh lemon;
- Mix in equal proportions raisins, walnuts,dried apricots, prunes (passed through a meat grinder or blender), honey; Add fresh lemon juice (3-4 tablespoons per cup of the resulting mixture), mix thoroughly; It can be used both as a dessert or a tablespoon 30 minutes before meals to enhance immunity;
- 1 kg of cranberries and 1 lemon mince, add honey to taste - delicious and healthy;
- lemon soda: fresh lemon juice mixed with sparkling mineral water (proportion is chosen to taste); such soda is very pleasant to children, and above all significantly enrich their body with vitamin C to boost the immune system and protects against colds;
- 100 grams of dried rose hips pour 1 literboiling water (preferably in a thermos or other airtight dish); let stand for 12 hours, then add the juice of 1 lemon and honey to taste; drinking every day to enhance the body's defenses.
Application of lemon hair
Most girls and women after useshampoo is applied to hair conditioner or balm for soft and silky hair. Did you know that air conditioners and balms can be easily replaced with lemon juice? Total teaspoon of lemon juice, added per liter of water, make your hair shiny and healthy. Rinse your hair with this solution each time the wash head. In addition, lemon juice mixed with water, will help you to get rid of two more problems.
- preserve colored hair from the rapid leaching of color;
- It will help reduce the oiliness of the scalp.
Further, lemon juice can be added to various nutritional and reducing hair mask.
The use of lemon to whiten teeth
We all want to be the owners of a beautifulsnow-white smile. And for this we are willing to do expensive cosmetic whitening at the dentist or acquire professional toothpaste with whitening effect. Although, both harmful to the health of the teeth and the entire oral cavity. Fortunately, nature has taken care of a natural bleaching agent - a lemon. Add a drop of lemon juice on your toothbrush with toothpaste, and you will get not only a significant result in the bleaching of teeth, but also strong and healthy gums. This recipe should be applied 2-3 times a week, because citric acid with daily use can cause some irritation.
The use of lemon to the face and the entire body
If you have problem skin of the face (with inflammation,rash and enlarged pores), or if you notice the first signs of aging (fine lines, loss of skin elasticity), or your skin need a tonic (not healthy complexion), in all these cases, suitable masks, baths and a cream with the addition of lemon juice.
I suggest readers healingandbodywork few recipes of masks with lemon, useful for various skin problems:
- at the first signs of wilting or skin fatigueperfect mask of olive oil and lemon juice (1 tablespoon oil, 3-4 drops of juice); mask of clay, lemon juice, honey, aloe juice (mix all the ingredients in equal proportions), applied to the skin of the face and neck 1-2 times a week;
- mask of lemon juice, egg yolks and milk: Mix 1 egg yolk, 2 tablespoons of warm milk and half a teaspoon of lemon juice; improve complexion, relieve inflammation and prevent aging of the skin;
- inflammations and rashes on the skin is effectivemask of yogurt and lemon juice (mixed in equal proportions), a compound of citric and lactic acid - one of the most powerful tools in the fight against acne;
- Mask of honey and lemon juice with the addition of tea tree essential oil - an excellent tool for removing inflammation and irritation of the skin, as well as maintaining the proper operation of the sebaceous glands;
- washing of water with the addition of lemon will reduce the oiliness of the skin and prevent the appearance of rash on the face.
I also want to note that a warm bath with lemon juice (no more than 1/2 lemon) has a refreshing and invigorating effect, improves mood and helps to relieve stress.
It is proved that many natural naturaleffective means of artificial cosmetics. Lemon - one of these funds. Use it correctly and as a result you will get beautiful hair, healthy skin of the face and body, a good positive mood, and most importantly be able to forget about the cold and flu.