What did not come up the people to renewyouth and preserve the beauty. The next invention was the modern cosmetology lymphatic drainage. This procedure provides a beneficial effect not only aesthetic, but also from a medical point of view. What is lymphatic drainage and what are its characteristics, this article will tell.
What is the procedure
It is known that the human body is morepart consists of a liquid. Water not only forms the basis of our cells, and it also fills the space between them. Intercellular fluid is a conductor of nutrients which the blood is transported throughout the body. In addition, in the intercellular space fall waste generated from the processing of nutrients. This waste is periodically displayed bodies of the lymphatic system.
With age, blood and lymph vesselsslower start, losing their elasticity and the walls, as a result, the intercellular fluid with different toxins in the body is delayed. This leads to edema, varicose veins, poor skin condition and other issues. In order to prevent or eliminate such manifestations, lymphatic drainage procedure performed.
pros lymphatic drainage
The benefits of holding such a session is as follows:
- the space between the cells released from the excess water;
- water-salt balance in the body returns to normal;
- exchange processes are accelerated;
- internal organs begin to function properly;
- swelling disappear;
- improves the circulation of fluid in the body;
- cells are purified of toxins;
- carrying lymphatic drainage in problem areas can get rid of cellulite and sagging skin;
- the systematic implementation of the procedure helps in the fight against overweight;
- even one such session helps relieve fatigue and stress, improve mood.
Indications for the implementation of procedures
healingandbodywork I found, which may be useful lymphatic drainage:
- to eliminate cellulite;
- prevent the occurrence of varicose veins, as well as the treatment of the early stages of the disease;
- reduce inflammation resulting from a variety of traumatic lesions of the skin and muscles;
- cleanse the skin from acne;
- general rejuvenation and improvement of the internal organs.
Types of lymphatic drainage
Depending on how deep the subject to this procedure, lymph drainage is:
- Surface. Such manipulations affecting skin cells and act on specific receptors that are responsible for the nerve impulses to the internal organs.
- Deep. This procedure allows you to influence the capillaries and blood vessels, lymph conductive. This lymphatic drainage causes the muscle actively reduced, which accelerates the circulation of fluid in the body, and normalizes the deep-seated lymphatic vessels.
- Internal. He held a dot in certain areas: in the groin, and behind the knees.
Depending on the nature of the effects on the lymphatic drainage classified as follows:
- Press massage. This procedure is, in turn, is divided into two types:
- barokompressiony massage - it impliesUse positive pressure, due to which decreases the flow of lymph, and reduces the penetration of gas through the capillary walls. As a consequence, the skin cells begin to better absorb oxygen;
- Pulse lymphatic drainage is carried out byeffects on certain body areas of positive and negative pressure. This increases the elasticity of the walls of blood and lymph vessels. This procedure speeds up the regeneration of tissues in the affected areas, accelerates blood flow to various organs and systems.
Contraindications to the procedure
From lymphatic drainage should be abandoned, if you have seen something of the following:
- thrombophlebitis, weak walls of blood vessels;
- benign tumors;
- cancer education;
- inflammation of the skin;
- severe diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- thyroid problems;
- chronic diseases in the acute stage.
Self-carrying lymphatic drainage
If you do not want to spend money to visitcosmetic clinic, you can try on their own to carry out this procedure. To get started you will need to prepare. Get a massage in the store a special composition or use any vegetable oil with a little essential oil. Very good use during this massage honey. Not only did he quickly brings toxins from the body, but also nourishes the skin and accelerates regeneration.
If you are stocked with everything you need, you can safely start the procedure. Below, we take the example of lymphatic drainage of the lower limbs.
- To begin with you need the legs lymph drainage massageStop. This procedure is very useful for those people who are often in cold weather cold feet. Such actions are in intensive rubbing his hands stop using massage oil. The duration of the session is about 5-7 minutes.
- Then you can start to massage legs,which helps to prevent varicose veins or even cure it in the early stages. To carry out such lymphatic drainage sit back, put in front of a chair and place your foot on it. Starting from the ankles, running his hands along the lower leg to the side of the knee. Repeat a few minutes, then change the leg and do the same. As a result, you should feel a pleasant warmth spreads through skin.
- Lymph thighs - the final stage of the procedure. Apply on the outer side of the thigh a little massage oil and rub it thoroughly. Then do Clap movement skin thigh hands - so you will strengthen the blood circulation in this area. This procedure helps to make the skin more elastic and get rid of cellulite.