No matter how the development of medicine and plasticsurgery, but fine ladies always find a problem that can be solved only by means of looking after surface treatments. Today we talk about the famous peeling, which is among the "Hollywood". It - TCA peels.
Why is this procedure that name? Many readers healingandbodywork be interested to know that the abbreviation "TCA" - an abbreviation of the main product of this procedure. TCA peels - a procedure with TCA. As a result, the impact on the medial layers of acid skin problems such as skin roughness, pigmentation, scars and traces of other defects disappear.
Preparations for exfoliation
Unable to allocate only a singlea drug that can be used to solve various skin problems. Over the years, the composition of TCA peel has changed, and now today beauticians have the opportunity to choose from a variety of drugs necessary treatment.
Consider the options of the preparations:
- The combination of a small amount (not more than 15%)ground active substance - acid plus ascorbic acid and citric acid. Also added substances that enhance the penetration of the main components of this - sponiny. This TCA peel beauticians often called "surface".
- The second type of peeling - median. The percentage of the main active ingredient is increased by 10%, ie - the content of TCA is already 25%, plus a complex of amino acids, positively affecting the immune system. This type of peeling, you can get rid of the inflammation on the skin.
- Deep peels. It is running very rarely and only in certain areas of the skin affected. The acid concentration is 40%. The composition of the solution for peeling necessarily includes phytic acid and saponins, improving and mitigating the impact of aggressive main component. Deep peels performed only punctually.
Most often, patients Estheticians perform superficial or median peeling TCA. The concentration of the main chemical component must appoint a physician after examination and consultation.
Who can perform the procedure
Peeling TCA appointed Medical cosmetologist in such cases:
- with uneven skin;
- with hyperkeratosis;
- the presence of small and medium wrinkles;
- in skin photoaging;
- scars after acne;
- the presence of senile freckles and sun spots - lentigines skin disease;
- the presence of nevi (flat);
- in skin melasma;
- with advanced stages;
- the presence of stretch marks;
- oily skin;
- spots after acne;
- gray complexion.
The ban on TCA peels
Cosmetologists flatly refuse to perform the procedure, if there are such human diseases:
- herpetic infection in the acute stage;
- acute inflammation of the skin (acne, wounds, ulcers);
- body at an elevated temperature;
- a tendency to scarring of the skin;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of papillomas and warts;
- 4-6th skin type;
- after laser skin resurfacing, mesotherapy and other cleansing the face must be at least 8 weeks;
- malignant neoplasms;
- mental illness.
Also not recommended for use TCA peels,If the patient has chronic diseases (acute stage), if a person takes Roaccutane (a drug for the treatment of acne), during radiotherapy and after a rest on the sea, when the tan is still fresh.
We do not recommend peeling TCA and patients under 18 years of age.
If you decide on a TCA peel, look for the relative contraindications, which also need to be taken into account:
- The sensitivity of the skin. Qualified beautician before the procedure will offer to do a test for sensitivity.
- The presence of moles and birthmarks (nevi) in large quantities.
What are the advantages of TCA peels
Despite the number of contraindications, peeling TCA is virtually safe and has a number of advantages.
So, it is worth noting the positive aspects of peeling:
- security. The acid is not toxic, so do not bear the load on the body;
- You can clearly regulate acid penetration depth and to achieve a certain result. For example, you can instantly brighten the skin;
- acid is distributed evenly over the skin;
- the result is visible already after the first application;
- if applicable 15% solution, the recovery period is given on the minimum amount of time.
By completing this procedure should be taken very seriously.
The steps TCA peel include:
- Preparatory activities.
- Cleansing the skin from make-up.
- Application of acid.
- Application of anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Skin care at home.
Let us consider each of the points:
- Preparation for TCA peels begins long beforethe proposed procedure. So, it is advisable to do a peeling during the cold season, when solar activity is reduced. This will avoid the appearance of pigmentation. Beauticians recommend to prepare the skin and make the surface glycolic peels. Then within 2 weeks to apply the cream with fruit acids and sunscreen. Also, do not give up on the recommendations of experts and taking drugs that strengthen blood vessels. For 30 days before the peel can not use scrubs, scrub skin sponge, making the correction of eyebrows, visit a solarium and sauna. To avoid aggravation of herpes to prevent 4 days prior to the procedure prescribed antiviral drugs.
- Execution procedures:
- cleansing perform special preparations(Gel-like consistency), since using conventional cleansers such as milk for skin may be a reduction of the acid;
- on cleansed skin beautician applied uniformlypreparation of a special brush. The patient immediately feels a tingling and burning - so on the face of direct cool airflow (include mini fan). If the acid concentration exceeds 30%, the peeling is preferably carried out under general anesthesia;
- for several minutes to actively acidIt affects the skin. From how much acid was uniformly applied, it determines the final result. To control the level of penetration of acid at the surface, and the median peels, the cosmetician focused on color Frost (film formed on the skin). Pink hue indicates the acid has penetrated only the surface layers, milky-white - in the middle of the surface layers and dull white color - the level of the basement membrane (median peeling). To each time not "aim", beauticians guided by a characteristic skin color. Dermatologist Z. Obagi developed a unique composition of peeling, in which a mixed acid with a base of blue. Now, with the right application tools, the skin should be evenly colored in blue. Improper staining acid will penetrate the skin and cause uneven complication. Depending on the thickness of the epidermis and the acid concentration, beauticians imposes from 1 to 4 layers.
- use drugs, forming a protective film (aloe extract, proteins, hyaluronic acid);
- apply sunscreen preparations (SPR + 50), to prevent the emergence giperigmentatsii;
- use of antioxidant drugs;
- use decongestants to get rid of the swelling;
- take vitamins and ceramides;
- for the purpose of prophylaxis of herpes prolong the administration of drugs for another 4 days after the procedure;
- on the advice of a cosmetologist pass biorevitalisation with hyaluronic acid.
Everyone who decided to TCA peel procedure, should be aware of the inevitable complications. We are all different, and therefore it is impossible to predict what can be expected immediately after the procedure.
The majority of patients experienced:
- redness of the skin for 4-5 days;
- peeling within 7 days;
- swelling - as a local inflammatory reaction of the skin. It takes 1-2 days;
- After peeling the skin may darken - it will take place in 10 days;
- sensitivity to temperature fluctuations and sunlight. It takes 2 weeks after full recovery.
This should not relax, becausethere are unexpected complications, which are very difficult to predict. They can appear immediately after the procedure, or some time later. Such complications are not related to normal and can affect the health of the patient and the final result.
Check them out:
- Herpes infection may develop afterskin treatment 30% acid solution. At risk - people with reduced immunity, and recurrent herpes. Therefore, before the procedure, it is necessary to make special preparations.
- Infectious complications. Arise due to non-compliance with hygiene standards.
- Allergy to acid is rare, but can occur suddenly. To avoid this, you must pass the pre-test sensitivity.
- The skin becomes "marble" - this occurs because of the penetration of the acid into the deeper layers of the skin.
- The emergence of persistent erythema. Cosmetic defect persists for about a year, and goes alone, if you do not use the sauna, lower physical activity and do not drink alcohol.
- Increased pigmentation - a common phenomenon. Do not let this happen can only be a thorough examination of the skin cells.
Agree on a TCA peel or not - you decide. The main thing to try to do - to choose a qualified doctor who can help get rid of cosmetic defects and comply with all the recommendations. Good luck!