With age, the human activity of cellsIt slows down and the skin becomes increasingly difficult to look young and fit. Then comes to the aid of an artificial procedure for updating the skin - peeling, which in its effects is mechanical, laser, ultrasound. One of the most effective ways of rejuvenation - Jessner peel.
Types of peeling Jessner
Depending on the depth of penetration into the skin chemical peels Jessner there the following types:
- Sverhpoverhnostny peeling. It is carried out only in case of damage of the top layer of keratinized cells. It can be performed independently at home, in this process, the amount of enzymes used in the minimum concentration cleansing.
- On the surface, peeling skin gets burnedinitial degree. It affects the granular layer of the epidermis. This method is used to brighten the face, reduce pores, preventing the appearance of acne. This type also includes exfoliating fruit acids.
- Median peeling. After the meeting the skin recovery is about a week. Skin is affected to the dermal layer. This method of exfoliation improves elasticity, smooth out facial wrinkles, stretch, get rid of age spots and even small warts.
- The most pervasive chemical peeling takes place inresult of deep cleansing, when the acid gets into the middle of the mesh layer of the skin. The recovery period may vary from 10 days to 1 month. Deep and effective exfoliation corrects wrinkles, removes even the old age spots and tightens the skin.
The ingredients of Jessner peel
In the field of cosmetology peeling Jessnerdescribed as a procedure sparing effects. Many experts in practice are often used surface method, however, in exceptional cases make a median peeling. The only difference in the concentration of the material used for peeling and the number of its application.
- Anti-inflammatory and cleansing properties has resorcinol. This component of the synthesis of collagen of the young, the skin is hydrated and clarified.
- Active development of fibrous protein inepidermis is due to lactic acid, which is in part Jessner peeling. This component controls the water balance and retains moisture even in the deepest layers of the skin, especially suitable for sensitive skin and acts much softer than any fruit acid.
- Direct and exfoliation of keratinizedold skin cells occurs by the action of salicylic acid. This component enhances the action of lactic acid and resorcinol, is opposed to the emergence and growth of bacteria.
The result of three main stepsthe items - a renewal and rejuvenation of the skin. Jessner Peeling should be stored in a cool and dark place due to the fact that under the influence of direct light resorcinol can lose their properties.
Indications peeling Jessner
Since this peeling is one of a seriesprofessional products for face, it is not recommended to use it without purpose cosmetologist. Treatment of chemical peeling Jessner shown in the following cases:
- the presence of the effects of acne;
- increased pigmentation;
- acne disease;
- enlarged pores of the skin;
- increased greasiness of the skin;
- the presence of the first facial wrinkles;
- increased sebum secretion;
- fine hair on the face;
- small scars and bumps;
- excessive development of the stratum corneum.
Contraindications to the use of peeling Jessner
With extreme caution should be peeling with demodicosis in the spring and summer, when the person is burned by the sun.
Absolutely can not use chemical peels Jessner, when the body undergoes such conditions as:
- and purulent inflammation of the skin;
- a manifestation of allergic reaction to the separate components of the peeling;
- cuts and scrapes;
- Burns caused by the sun;
- fungal skin lesions;
- vasodilatation, or when vessels are close to the skin surface;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- the presence of moles on your face;
- oncological diseases;
- during the chemotherapy.
Advantages and disadvantages
Benefits Jessner peeling:
- virtually no side effects;
- scarring on the face after the procedureminimized. The skin recovers well, and during the session beautician full control of penetration into the skin peeling components;
- this procedure can be attributed tomultifunctional, since there is a choice of degree of penetration of the peeling starting from and ending sverhpoverhnostnogo deep. It depends on the quantity of the drug substance used;
- Jessner peel is ideal for the treatment of teenage skin, which is prone to the formation of acne. The procedure was successfully saves patients from the effects of acne;
- Skin recovery occurs quickly and without additional rehabilitation after superficial peeling;
- when the first deep wrinkles there is no need to contact a plastic surgeon, make enough to the beautician for deep peeling Jessner.
Disadvantages Jessner peeling:
- if you were violated conditions of storage of the drug, its medicinal properties are weakened;
- at high concentrations of resorcinol and salicylic acid may be toxic poisoning of the body;
- the drug has an unpleasant odor;
- in general, painful process.
Stages of Jessner peel
Jessner peeling is carried out in several stages, including:
- applied to the skin degreasing lotion to clean and prepare her for the procedure;
- then applied directly himself with a special peeling blade;
- on the drug face hold for 5-7 minutes. At this point, the patient may experience a burning sensation, and he offered to fan. After the procedure, the skin becomes white and red for an hour, then turns brown. The next day, she will be covered with a crust, which in any case should not be removed;
- After peeling skin needs gentle care. Wash should be gently touching the skin in a circular motion. Use a sunscreen and moisturizer.
Side effects of peeling Jessner
The main difference between a chemical peel Jessnerburns is to the usual effect on the epidermis, resulting in exfoliation of the stratum corneum. Side effects and complications after a chemical peel can not be excluded:
- Redness of the skin for 2 days.
- Dryness and peeling of the skin. After peeling the skin Jessner must be actively moisturize.
- Swelling of the skin, which can hold about 3 days.
- As a rule, immediately after peeling skin is a little darker, but the color is restored over time.
- The skin is very sensitive, as any touching, and to the effects of sun, snow and frost. This effect can sometimes hold up to 1 year.
Rare and exceptional complications include the following:
- Entering staph infection during the execution of the treatment session.
- If the body has eradicated, herpes virus, after peeling, it can be activated again formed on the face.
- Allergy sufferers should refrain from Jessner chemical peel procedure. The components that make up the drug can cause such people have allergies.
Cost of Jessner peel
The positive effect of the use of chemicalpeeling appears already on the 10th day, and it lasts for up to 6 months. The cost of the procedure in various beauty salons are not the same and varies from 50 to 200 dollars. The price is quite reasonable, given a guaranteed positive result and, as the practice of cosmetology, a minimum of side effects.
The procedure of chemical peeling JessnerIt is in high demand among visitors of beauty salons. It does not require the use of expensive equipment and expertise beautician. However, it is always better to give your face and health in reliable hands of professionals.